dericdesmond baby naming assist thread

Yes everything is BETTER than ever Roland thank you!!!

3/2/23 Seven years to the day my wonderful Mother passed away we welcomed our little Ember Annessa 🥰

View attachment 2108471View attachment 2108472
A month shy of turning 41 and I feel like life is just now starting. Can’t believe how excited I am to be a father.

Have been making an effort to stay off my phone but wanted to just say thanks everyone for the support and all the kind words esp last week in Random that I was unable to address. Hope to buy yall a round in June.

View attachment 2108473
Congratulations Eric I hope Ember and mom are doing great. Love the first picture with her looking at you now life really changes.

Yes everything is BETTER than ever Roland thank you!!!

3/2/23 Seven years to the day my wonderful Mother passed away we welcomed our little Ember Annessa 🥰

View attachment 2108471View attachment 2108472
A month shy of turning 41 and I feel like life is just now starting. Can’t believe how excited I am to be a father.

Have been making an effort to stay off my phone but wanted to just say thanks everyone for the support and all the kind words esp last week in Random that I was unable to address. Hope to buy yall a round in June.

View attachment 2108473

So super cute and a beautiful name ! Congrats to the entire family .... your wife did you a favor, girls are great for dads (I have two).

Thank you guys! Yes bionic mama is doing great. Shes such a good mom not sure what I did right.

Pease 💯 and Im excited for it 👍

Eric 😂😂🥰😁 BLESSED!

Roland,,initially wanted a boy but once it settled in I sold myself on a girl. Now that shes here I absolutely would have it no other way! Just had our first Flawless Dr appt and what do ya know its not even 2 mins away from a killer knife shop. Of course I had to stop in and get my little angel her first knife 😁😁😁😁

5004402C-F528-4E45-99E3-E0BE993C11C2.jpeg

Back