dericdesmond baby naming assist thread

You know Josh at REK has a model of knife called Ember... sorry this probably isn't helping.

Congratulations Eric! Itโ€™s a magical time. Ember sounds real nice. Maybe you should snag an Ember from Josh REK Knives REK Knives It would be cool to have a knife with her name. Theyโ€™re pretty sweet. :thumbsup:๐Ÿ˜
View attachment 2109805
Emcee you SOB!!!!!! โ€œAn Ember for Emberโ€ Bladeforums,,,I tell Ya ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ 4C9D1428-EF16-432A-BA98-A4DF79C6D1C1.jpeg

53185C74-096A-4278-B425-7EFBA42FA833.jpeg
4DFA28B0-88C6-4B4F-834D-F2B6AE26E1E5.jpeg
Held out as long as possible. Fatherhood though (crocs) ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜

All of you seriously thank you. Chokes me up. Was a pretty emotional dude before but now as a parent omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Emcee you SOB!!!!!! โ€œAn Ember for Emberโ€ Bladeforums,,,I tell Ya ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ View attachment 2115005

View attachment 2115004
View attachment 2115012
Held out as long as possible. Fatherhood though (crocs) ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜

All of you seriously thank you. Chokes me up. Was a pretty emotional dude before but now as a parent omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Would have kept the knife if you didnโ€™t fยฅโ‚ฌk around and name your kid โ€œEmberโ€โ€ฆโ€ฆand Iโ€™m the SOB ??? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Seriously brother, it was meant to be. Much love to the fam.

Chokes me up. Was a pretty emotional dude before but now as a parent omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think he's getting a little verklempt.

giphy-1-5.gif

Back