DETAILED ONLINE LINER LOCK BOOK

Count me in, I'd be interested too.

What kind of memory are you looking for? I work for a computer company and might be able to help out.

Jamie
a.k.a. Stiletto

ABSOLUTELY TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Always think of your fellow knife makers as partners in the search for the perfect blade, not as people trying to compete with you and your work!"

Sounds great Tom, count me in!!!!!!

Steve
confused.gif

If you can see the obstacles, you have taken
your eyes off the goal.

------------------

Tom:

I have never made a folder, but I would be interested in this project also. If I can learn to make a knife like the one pictured, I would think I died and went to heaven. Thanks

Marcel

------------------

I lack the tools to make the detailed cuts need for a liner lock so I'm trying to make lock backs instead since I can do a lot of that with a set of needle files. If you write anyhing on those count me in
smile.gif
The liner lock book sounds really interesting though and is a great idea.
Just a thought on upgrading your computer. You should look into a CD burner. A CD will hold 100 Megabytes of info. Team that up with your scanner and you have a great way to save all of your drawings, patterns, acounting, and bookwork. You could even have a CD or 2 or 3 for every year and have them labeled. That would make things really esy to find, and or reload to your new harddrive should the one you have ever kick the bucket. They do that sometimes you know
frown.gif

------------------
Fix it right the first time, use Baling Wire !

Tom,

This sounds GREAT! You can count me in.

Let me know if you need any tips from a maker who doesn't have a lot of machinery.

BTW, I have made fixed-blades that have the exact same profile as that folder of yours. We must be linked psychicly.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Barry
Jones Knives

Do you hear that?
That is the sound of inevitability.

Tom's computer flatlined last November. He's got a new one with lots of speed, memory and storage. CDRW too.
smile.gif
The book was on the other computer. Hopefully the book is just delayed and not dead.

Chi

I've never made a folder,sounds like a great oppertunity to learn from some of the best.
Count me in!

Tom, Im interested also. How much should I make the check for and where does it go? Bruce

to all of you who have posted and sent me email...thanks for your interest and your patience.....as most of you know i started on this last fall, got an outline down and sent it to a lot of you...then got down to business and typed up the first chapeter... a long and arduous process i might add, and then my computer went into a black hole from which there is no recovery...BUMMER!!!!!! now i am pretty busy with knife orders and my regular job and dont have nearly as much time as i did last summer (a direct result of my website getting rolling)...so when time allows i will get back to work on it. until then...i will stick you in my file. thanks...tom

------------------
http://www.mayoknives.com

I'd like on that list too, Tom.

------------------
Oz

"Violence never settles anything."
Genghis Khan 1162-1227

Check out my egostistical homepage!
http://www.freespeech.org/oz/

Back