• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dietz Knives BOOKS CLOSED Custom scales, Backspacers, Anodizing and more!(PIC HEAVY)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome work. I have been searching for hours, what knife is that in the 2nd and 3rd picture? Thank you so much.

EDIT: Never mind, I found out that it is a custom knife called the Nemo, by Jens Anso.

Last edited:
Hi Alex,

Hopefully you will get this message, I just wanted to inquire about the status of a Boker Kwaiken I sent you in early July, original turnaround time was stated 10 days. If this has increased let me know. I've emailed you a few times but you must have not gotten them. Please pm or send me an email, I would appreciate it greatly.

This guy Alex does not return emails at all, he must not need any more business. I stopped following this guy on Instagram because of that, he has plenty of time to put up pictures on IG but is too busy to return customer emails? I mean really? I have custom knife makers like Jake Hoback and Gus from GTC(Brazil!) return my emails promptly and I know this guy can't be busier than those well known makers. So yeah, he won't be getting any of my business...

This guy Alex does not return emails at all, he must not need any more business. I stopped following this guy on Instagram because of that, he has plenty of time to put up pictures on IG but is too busy to return customer emails? I mean really? I have custom knife makers like Jake Hoback and Gus from GTC(Brazil!) return my emails promptly and I know this guy can't be busier than those well known makers. So yeah, he won't be getting any of my business...

Sorry you feel that way .
knifemakers are normally easier to contact as there books are closed.
My books have been open for some time I receive about 150+emails daily regarding work . I simply can't keep up on a daily basis there for a while aho I announced ill be replying about every wed.
instagram is for my owm personal use and really has nothing to do with replying to emails.

Hi Alex,

Hopefully you will get this message, I just wanted to inquire about the status of a Boker Kwaiken I sent you in early July, original turnaround time was stated 10 days. If this has increased let me know. I've emailed you a few times but you must have not gotten them. Please pm or send me an email, I would appreciate it greatly.
Email replied.

Guys give Alex a break . He's a busy guy. Having spent time in his shop you wouldn't believe the number of knives he has there for work. His work is top notch and worth the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back