• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dietz Knives BOOKS CLOSED Custom scales, Backspacers, Anodizing and more!(PIC HEAVY)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this guy have to be so good at what he does? He has a southard scale I want and I think I'm willing to put up with a little bit of nonsense because of his level of work. Dietz, you have to come up with a system man. Otherwise, youre just killing us. Sent a couple of emails myself and I'd like to know you can fit me in somewhere. If not get you a young grasshopper to train up so he can help you. Come out of that swamp Yoda!

I guess patience is required. I have had a knife with Alex since July and while I can't say communication has been good, I am holding out hope each day when I open the mailbox that it will be there. I would have probably just kept the knife as is though if I knew it was going to be a 5+ month wait.

Hey Alex, if you read this thread I think some of your customers would appreciate if you could perhaps make a list with each knife you have over there and in what order they're being worked on, just so that we have a little bit of an idea of what to expect.

Thanks!

Email sent on some Custom 0561 work like in your second photo here.

I heard back from Alex yesterday and he gave me an update. My Hinderer is about three weeks away.

I've got a couple of knives with Alex since June or so myself. A couple of unanswered emails during that time. Sent him another one last week expressing my frustration and got a response basically saying that he is still very much behind. No ETA but I'm just holding out hope that the wait will be worth it.

Hi Alex!
What's the news about my order?
How are things? I sent you money and knife 3 months ago.
You don't answer my letters and I'm worried about your silence.
Regards,
Andrey

Follow him on Instagram if you can't get a hold of him. He seems to be fairly responsive on there.

Thanks for the updates and info guys. I have no problem with waiting. It is the lack of communication, I think, has everyone (who placed orders, paid, and sent their knives) frustrated.

Still owes me a knife. Told him to just send it back without fixing it since he's had it a year. Said he would but never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back