Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a tracking notice from Dpx!! This is the real deal!! It did say shipping Jan. 29

Got mine to man can't wait ! And just so happens Monday is my anniversary so just in time for me

**** This is a post-only message. *Please do not respond. ****

Dear Brandon Xxxxxxx: ***

Below is the Delivery Confirmation number you need to determine the delivery status of your package. ***

Delivery Confirmation Number 910196901038xxxxxxxxxxxx ***
Your package is scheduled for shipment on 01/29/2011. ***

This email was automatically generated by the US Postal Service (www.usps.com) at the shipper's request. Any reply to this email will not be received by the USPS or shipper. *The USPS has not collected or retained any personal information that would identify you or your purchase from this email. ***

Thank you, ***Sales *mailto:customerservice@dpxgear.com

**** This is a post-only message. *Please do not respond. ****

Last edited:
Just wait til everyone reads this in the morning!! Should cause a stir for sure!!

Thanks for the heads up!

Whoever gets theirs first betta' be posting pics right away..official pics only thread?

Last edited:
So I guess this confirms that Pelton will not be hand delivering our knives.

Still expecting the hot blonde! Will be on vacation til knife comes in. Possibly days after from injury!! I'm sure she is smoking hott! Hope RYP is not the secret!! I like him but would prefer a hot blonde/redhead....

I didn't get one over here in europe. But Gianni told me that the packages should leave on friday. Can't wait. Looking forward to the first pics!

Yep, got mine also.... thanks RYP. :thumbup: .. :)

It will be interesting when the rest of the group sees this in the morning. ;)

Looks like mine won't ship until the 30th. (Do they really ship on Sunday?) Considering how late I got in on this, I can live with that. I hope you all enjoy yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back