EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

vLWeZei.jpg

what is this key shackle and what is the wallet. I like both

Nice just checked them out. Sold out of course but I really like the key grip. I'm going to have to find one or something like that. Thanks again.

Nice just checked them out. Sold out of course but I really like the key grip. I'm going to have to find one or something like that. Thanks again.
Skip Singer (Raven Workshop) used to make the Keygrips. His website has been shut down temporarily for years. Not sure what happened.
If you do a search for Raven Workshop Keygrip and single out images, there is a picture on 'The Gear Journal' that is a version of the brass Keygrip. That used to be mine and is my photo. I sold that one. Kicking myself for ever selling it.

Last edited:
Skip Singer (Raven Workshop) used to make the Keygrips. His website has been shut down temporarily for years. Not sure what happened.
If you do a search for Raven Workshop Keygrip and single out images, there is a picture on 'The Gear Journal' that is a version of the brass Keygrip. That used to be mine and is my photo. I sold that one. Kicking myself for ever selling it.
yea I bet that is a beauty

Back