EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

jiYcwj.jpg

I carry the same thing everyday all year. Jeans, work pants, or shorts. Front right pocket has a leatherman surge dropped in it, and a knife clipped on it. Front left pocket has a phone and notepad slid in it, flashlight clipped on it and a fountain pen dropped in it sitting next to the phone/notepad. Rear pocket has a wallet. If I'm not at work there's a glock on my waistband.

Thats the religious standard. You won't find me with less than that if I'm awake and dressed. It's generally enough to do the basic tasks I run into but not enough I notice anything and its not a bother to keep with me. All pants have pocket space for that so I don't have to have a loose bag or accessories to keep track of, or change what I carry for certain clothes. Which would leave me one day thinking I have say a multitool on me but don't and needing it.

Edit: I also wear a watch everyday.

vLWeZei.jpg

Raven Workshop Keygrip (Ti)
Pocketweez tweezers
Case large Sodbuster (carbon fiber)
Anso Matrix wallet
1 oz. Sterling Silver Biker Skull by 7K
Beaver Bladeworks custom SAK Executive (Ti)
Rexford R.U.T. V2
Bigideadesign Ti Pocket Pro pen (Ti)
HanksbyHank Ti beads
Eden Ranch Accessories hank

Last edited:
In a small backpack I have been carrying this Maxpedition Mini off and on the last few years. For many years I carried a Leatherman Wave daily and somewhere along the way got tired of having the chunk on my belt. I then carried it in my 5th pocket which I like really well but it takes no time for it to wear a hole in the pocket and then it's not very secure. Then, the last few years I just stopped carrying it. I've been working on a different pocket-size arrangement but I still haven't figured it out. I don't mind carrying a pack, especially in the bitter winter with a few other emergency items, so this works fine and it's really useful around the house or grab and go for some small project somewhere.

Rh6iMR2.jpg

EZsh1cZ.jpg

Back