Elmax fixed blade

I don't understand it either, can't be that he needs money. Maybe he just gets a kick out of screwing people over. We'll never know.

Wow, I hadn't heard that EK&T got screwed by them. I'm not going to sell off my BR knives, but I'm certainly never going to get another.

Yea that's crazy but back on elmax it sounds like everyone has had pretty good experience with it haven't heard anything negative yet which is uncommon lol.. elmax fixed blade may be my next purchase

Warning for insults
I don't understand it either, can't be that he needs money. Maybe he just gets a kick out of screwing people over. We'll never know.
Steer clear of bark river, do a quick search on them here for more info. If the knife you get is actually the advertised steel I'd still be skeptical of the quality of heat treat it got. Not to mention, Mike stewart should be a pariah in the knife community.

Elmax done properly is fantastic and should hold up to hard use.

A warranty is only as good as the man behind it. Knowing what kind of man mike stewart is, I don't have much faith in his warranty. That said, as long as you stay on his good side you should be fine. Personally I'd rather give my money to people who don't steal and lie to people like he did to Brian Evans here on the forums.

This is a small portion of how he screws people. If you're curious go to Evan knife and tool subforum here on Bladeforums and read more about his current scheme. This situation isn't unique either.http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/general-update-2.1482621/unread

why do you constantly do this ?How long have you been doing this ? Do you enjoy it ? Are you just waiting for some one to disagree ? And I know that I'm only feeding into your pathetic game but I truly am curious. And before you say anything I do not really like brkt so we don't have to go there (again). Let me guess what you are gonna say something like Mike stewart rips people off because someone had an issue with him . Wow imagine that out of the millions of customers someone had an issue ! Man that guy is a scammer ,a real flimflam artist . Right ?

Listen up guy, you been on Bladeforums less than a year and have ZERO clue of what you speak. How about you READ more and POST LESS. Seems every time I read your posts you act like a fool. Clearly you know nothing of Mike Stewart or his well documented history.

Posting without knowing about a subject, good job lol

I love bf but you and your little board cronies ruin it for us new guys who want to actually discuss things

Warning for insults
Trolling and being willfully ignorant, keep it up and you won't be here long. Bummer, had you actually researched the topic you chose to argue over you might have learned something.

I won't spoon feed you, read on your own, smart guy. Otherwise you enter conversations without the knowledge to continue meaningful discourse.

Trolling and being willfully ignorant, keep it up and you won't be here long. Bummer, had you actually researched the topic you chose to argue over you might have learned something.
Are you gonna kick me out ? Or go crying to the big guys again

Perfect, direct insults usually appear in the lack of a retort with substance. Anyway, you've successfully made me the point of this thread a violation of forum policy. Keep it up.

Good choice. Follow the rules, read more and post less and you might learn something. Bladeforums has much to offer if you don't act like you know it all when you don't know squat about what you are talking about.

Back