Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here's some information!

Open - ~8.5"
Closed - ~4.95"
Blade - just under 3.5"

.207" thick CPM D2 Blade
.190" thick All Titanium Frames

Ti Pocket Clip - standard "3 hole" spacing
Slicey right hand single bevel hollow grind with swedge - Sharp!
Ceramic Detent Ball
Phosphour Bronze Washers
Carbidized Lock Face
Stonewashed Blade

Last edited:
That looks great Daniel! Love the subtle harpoon shape! Let me know if one comes up from the list will you?

In, thanks for .. the.. chance? o_O

*edit* Seriously Daniel. My blood pressure just spiked, haha. Somebody call a doctor!

Thanks guys! Much appreciated Jmac30 and Farchyld.

I'm going to leave this up here for a few days then it will be up for grabs first to those on the list. More info later. I'm getting these out as fast as I can so look out for more soon, the folder making is going great! :D

IMWILSON
Strong
0037ksm
Sid - Switch - Blade
fast14riot
flatblackcapo
tcsasser
woodysone
Bigdaddyrooster
meluck
Bako - has one
StriderCo
John Johnson
XxdrpxX
Sloth357
BLK

I got patience, but if the shot comes up for one of these babies I'm in.

You do rockin' work. Let me ask some questions to break the praise-train here.

1.) How did you approach this one compared to the first one you did?

2.) What have you learned from this second frame lock?

3.) How long did this take in total manhours?

Awesome...Are you planning on any double ground blades?

Thanks!

No double grinds are planned for the moment, I like the performance a chisel grind offers. I will offer them in both right and left hand oriented grinds.

I got patience, but if the shot comes up for one of these babies I'm in.

You do rockin' work. Let me ask some questions to break the praise-train here.

1.) How did you approach this one compared to the first one you did?

2.) What have you learned from this second frame lock?

3.) How long did this take in total manhours?

Thanks! :cool:

1. that's hard to say, I have learned a bit from each folder. One thing everyone told me at first that is finally sinking in is to stop chasing tolerances so much... more precision can actually be gained that way. Flat and parallel is key... same with order of operations.

2. be patient and have lots of taps! I'm constantly ordering parts so MSC is great with free fast shipping. :D

3. I have spent 5 solid days on just this folder, 50 hours. Some of the time was spent making jigs to shorten screws and things like that... I still have lots more gear to make so the process will speed up with every knife.

good questions

I am in for the first lefty ! :D
Daniel, .......I am speechless.......... Too awesome for words,either that or I finally fried that last brain cell . Xander will tell you it is the latter but not argue the previous.:D

I am in for the first lefty ! :D
Daniel, .......I am speechless.......... Too awesome for words,either that or I finally fried that last brain cell . Xander will tell you it is the latter but not argue the previous.:D

Thanks! I can't wait to get you your lefty! :D

^^Troof.

Righteous man, righteous. :cool:

-Xander

Much appreciated Xander!

*sits, waiting. Drooling*

I know... gotta get this list done! :D I am excited to get these out into everyone's hands.

I want on that list, please!!

Thanks for the kind words! The list is from year before last :eek: but these are finally on. I invite you to hang out here at the DFK subforum because this is the year of the folder! I have plans to make a few and want to get you yours. :D

Back