Fairly Knives Framelock!

Thanks guys!

A tanto sound very cool, once I get a bunch out there I will likely do some blade variations. Right now I want to nail these!

I'm hoping to heat treat some more blades soon. I have some frame sets and another blade very close.

This CPM-D2 is impressive stuff, it takes a very aggressive edge. It will cut into rolled phone book paper far from the hand that holds it... the Fikes test!

I haven't put this one up yet, stay tuned if you are on the original list.

A flipper version later on would be cool but I'm happy with a thumb opener. I've bought a bunch of flippers lately and I'm not sure I like the concept all that much. And, without bearings, they're a bit of a waste. Just my opinion, of course.

Thanks guys!

Flippers are cool but I'm not interested in making one yet. I like the sturdy simplicity of these.

I'll probably do a flipper eventually though, maybe something small with a recessed flipper. Maybe next year! :D

I like the concept of KISS on these, bearings and pocket gunk don't mix well.

I'm on the first list, but no worries about time frame, good things come to those who wait.

:D

I still need to put this one up for sale, I want the guys on the list to have a chance to see it first.

More are coming up soon!

You can only hope that is survives, in reality this is gone as soon as Daniel puts it up. But they are more coming!

Daniel , grind mine behind your back like Hendrix!

Back