Fairly Knives Framelock!

Ready to buy. Supply and demand. You have "rent" too. No more selling to sneaky mofos like Bako under the radar :p He won't even share with us, boooo.

You must have jedi powers or sub-forum powers :D I saw the post, then came here and it's different and no "edit" date at the bottom! You ninja!

Nah, whatevers.. as long as you sell your knives and keep making new ones, we'll all get what we want. ;]

Ok, Daniel I have to ask, Who ended up with the second folder? Thanks Martin

Was a joke. No, was just sarcasm.. Yes :D

I got the feeling nobody got it yet. Daniel is MIA due to more important things, family. At least I hope he is enjoying some slow time. These annoying little critters (our kids) are only this young once.. THANK DOG! -_-

I sent it to Bako's cat... Bako doesn't even know about it! The cat is carrying with style... :D I might get a positive review in "Knife Cat Monthly."

I have a new one coming up this week, look out for pics soon. :D

I want one of these! How can I get on a list or something?

Hi and welcome to Bladeforums! :cool:

I'm no longer doing any folder lists, I'll have any available up for sale here as I think that is the fairest way to get them out.

Irishwolf, you need to pay me for my slot. $80 gets you in for this year's run. Thanks and let me know. :D

Hello all,

I just joined Blade Forums today because I saw this framelock on Facebook and had to have one. Beautiful knife, Daniel!

I'm sure hopeful I can obtain one here. :)

Hello all,

I just joined Blade Forums today because I saw this framelock on Facebook and had to have one. Beautiful knife, Daniel!

I'm sure hopeful I can obtain one here. :)

Welcome to Bladeforums! Great first post and thanks, that is very cool!

Hang around and I'm sure you can, I'm working hard to get everyone one! :D

Back