1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Fallkniven Volcano

Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by rodriguez7, Mar 6, 2017.

1. rodriguez7

rodriguez7 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Here's some more shots for size comparison.

2. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Awesome! You certainly have good taste in tough knives that's for sure. I can't wait to hear how the volcano works out on your hunting trips with the skinning of elk ect. ect.
    Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

3. rodriguez7

Feb 1, 2009
    Thanks man. We'll see if I draw a tag this year

4. kyhunt

kyhunt

Mar 20, 2007
    I'll be looking forward to reading all your input on this knife. I've seen them online at dealers but this is the first time I've actually seen someone with one. Glad to see its going to be used and not just locked away. Its definitely a beautiful knife..

5. rodriguez7

Feb 1, 2009
    I use all my knives. This one is no exception, even though it's the prettiest knife I've ever bought!

6. PatrickG

PatrickG

Sep 8, 2013

:thumbup:

7. go0dMAN

go0dMAN

Mar 1, 2016
    Great picture. How INFI, SR101 and CoS compare to each others?

8. rodriguez7

Feb 1, 2009
    Edge retention goes to cos by a long shot. Toughness chopping wood, they're all pretty close. I'm really liking this cos steel. It also strops back really easy.

9. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Any further refinements or changes made to the handle you put on your Volcano, and how's it doing? Have you beat on it anymore since the rehandle job?