Fiddleback Secret Santa

I signed mine as well on the grounds that I didn't want to write "BladeForums secret Santa" on the package exterior.

This is the part where it all starts getting real good. Packages shipping, arriving and the adults ogling their presents with the eyes of a six year old, marking off the calendar waiting in anticipation to see what treasures lie behind the guarded veil of the wrapping paper.

My Secret Santa 100% Rocks, that's all I'm sayin'.

bananasmile.gif~original

So, now I need to know whom to thank...

... while also now realizing that I have failed once again at the "Secret" part of my own "Santa." :oops:

~ P.

It is I who was your Secret Santa.

My Secret Santa 100% Rocks, that's all I'm sayin'.

bananasmile.gif~original

So, now I need to know whom to thank...

... while also now realizing that I have failed once again at the "Secret" part of my own "Santa." :oops:

~ P.

Sounds like you failed in more than one way. Is Christmas yet? Y U Open Box?

Shame. Shame. SHAME!

:p

Hey if you opened it you should tell us what you got.

This is the part where it all starts getting real good. Packages shipping, arriving and the adults ogling their presents with the eyes of a six year old, marking off the calendar waiting in anticipation to see what treasures lie behind the guarded veil of the wrapping paper.

confused1.gif~original

blink.gif~original

Sounds like you failed in more than one way. Is Christmas yet? Y U Open Box?

Shame. Shame. SHAME!

:p

My Chri'mas, my rulez.

runaway.gif~original

Besides, it's not my fault that Robert didn't wrap the present inside the @Fiddleback Outpost box in which it arrived.

whistle.gif~original

Hey if you opened it you should tell us what you got.

Nah, y'all are the ones all big on Suspense and Waiting. :p, yourself!

:D

A clue, or two-- There is blue, and there is also THIS:

IMG_9238.jpg~original

It is I who was your Secret Santa.

Really?! THANKS SO MUCH.

So Freakin' Kewl, all the way 'round.
cool-1.gif~original

~ P.

If you haven't been bitten by the led flashlight bug, that is a good one to start you with. You'll find that it is so useful that sometimes your knives will be jealous.

confused1.gif~original

blink.gif~original

My Chri'mas, my rulez.

runaway.gif~original

Besides, it's not my fault that Robert didn't wrap the present inside the @Fiddleback Outpost box in which it arrived.

whistle.gif~original

Nah, y'all are the ones all big on Suspense and Waiting. :p, yourself!

:D

A clue, or two-- There is blue, and there is also THIS:

IMG_9238.jpg~original

Really?! THANKS SO MUCH.

So Freakin' Kewl, all the way 'round.
cool-1.gif~original

~ P.

Olight Alert !!

Pertinux, I feel like that bright white light is what you see just before taking a bellyful of buckshot...

So far, so good! o_O

So the rule is we open our gifts as soon as they arrive, post about how awesome they are, and not tell anyone what we got?

GUYS.

Just for you!

Last night, again:

IMG_9238.jpg~original

Cold light of day:
IMG_9239.jpg~original

IMG_9241.jpg~original

Wicked Cool.

Eentsy and powerful.

With BLUE highlights! :cool:

Olight Alert !!

Yup!

If you haven't been bitten by the led flashlight bug, that is a good one to start you with. You'll find that it is so useful that sometimes your knives will be jealous.

This wee powerplug comes with, like, top-shelf accessories and stuff; even the packaging is well-thought-out. The bottom of the light's body is magnetized-- to instantly snick onto its charging base [BLUE], and/or readily mount on any metal surface. Like a real Jeep bumper, for example.

An upgraded Reverse Light, indeed! ;)

-- really, really cool, Andy.

Thanks!

~ P.

Last edited:
Back