Fiddlebacks and Food

e98c4caf4d6346db45dd9965d768b4a9.jpg

Enchiladas verdes!! Yes? Damn that looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I don't have any pics right at the moment, but it's tough to come here on an empty stomach. My stomach is growling now. Everything looks delicious and the knives are amazing !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Stuffed Blue cheese burger topped with cheddar, grilled opinion and Chipotle bread/butter pickles.

Things didn't turn out as planned, not with the food but the bushboot. As I was trimming the skirt steak, my beloved FB slipped out of my hand and speared the ceramic tile. The tile won over the 3/32" A2 tip. Called my buddy Andy on his cell and he assured me he can fix anything. So I didn't shed to many tears tonight. How ever dinner was delicious. Grilled skirt steak, sautéed green beans in sesame oil and garlic, whole potatoes and Cajun boiled corn. Was a big hit with the boys tonight and they were entertained and laughing at my FB mishap.

Last edited:
Kylie is on kitchen duty tonight.
20170301_193033_zpsrwraerkv.jpg

with some of the seasonings Bmurray sent me:thumbup:
20170301_193517_zpsxbgg8vyj.jpg

I'm thinking my/our Fiddlebacks needs some o' this action:

[video=youtube;DYu37-vyMLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYu37-vyMLA[/video]

Wowza, process and product, hand to hand, all-natural result, good for edges.

:cool:

[I have not yet decided if I'm glad I've watched this, or wish I hadn't.]

~ P.

I'm thinking my/our Fiddlebacks needs some o' this action:

[video=youtube;DYu37-vyMLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYu37-vyMLA[/video]

Wowza, process and product, hand to hand, all-natural result, good for edges.

:cool:

[I have not yet decided if I'm glad I've watched this, or wish I hadn't.]

~ P.

Well, I'm almost glad.... but in a FF Friday kind of way!! Thanks Sarah, for this new quest!

Some shrimp and snails in a coconut and ginger broth, all collected free up the mountain and cooked therein!
6755e0dc1fe0f658ab6816c5873ddd39.jpg

A random shot of my wife's grandfather and some kids picking and cleaning "Gaway" which is a type of taro root we cook and slice thin. I like it fried as chips.
1eeee4864eabe6d51bdc823197a85b8c.jpg

Back