• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fire steels AKA flint strikers

When you mention a shell casing at the top for lanyard attachment, do you mean the case is used as ferrule liner thru the handle?

the casing doesnt go all the way through the handle if thats what your asking. I simply drill a hole and use the casing as a sleeve. The smaller diamter hole on the top of the casing prevents the lanyard from seperating from the handle.

its @gmail, not hotmail, sorry if I wrote that wrong somewhere.

EDIT:

ahh just saw I wrote it wrong on the youtube video, NICE, wonder how many people tried to email me with no success.

Probably a good thing that you found out. I forwarded to gmail address. Let me know if you received it, as it is an order. I figured out your shell casing system after taking a better look at the photos. Thanks.

Joe

yep just emailed you back, I also emailed you my
"personal email" I use that gmail email to filter out some of the spam. Please make a note of it and send all other emails there. Looking forward to making you a custom piece.

Back