Formally Introducing Major Mitts (Companion, Shop Foreman, and Protector)

Oh man!! Cracking up here. LOL. Hilarious Phillip.

LMAO, those 3 dogs are mischievous when together!

We just need to get Major on the right track. LOL.

LOL, He will figure it out, Ivy got smart and stays out of reach, poor Oscar was trying to chill, once he figured out what was going on he gave Major a little bit of a correction.

Definite blackmale picture when he grows up!! He's going to be soooo embarrassed. :D

Yeah it is LOL, he tried it with me a few times on my leg, but I put a stop to that real quick, as a person who grew up around animals I realize this is not sexual in nature, but him trying to establish his dominance as an Alpha male. All dogs behave this way even some Alpha females, it is their nature!

Shop foreman is MIA,

Hosted on Fotki

There he is sleeping on the cold hard floor again, LOL

Hosted on Fotki

The one day I dont lay down the matt he sleeps where I have been trying to get him to sleep, SMH.

Hosted on Fotki

One of our many trips together at Home Depot to get supplies for the new shop! If I didnt know any better I would say he is smiling at me!
It takes me alot longer to get through the store, Major is quite popular with the general public whenever we are out and about!

Hosted on Fotki

After a hard day at work, its time for a reward, pig snouts are on the menu tonight for a treat!
He knows how to sit, but we are still working on the stay part!

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

That little dude is too cute. You can just tell what he is thinking in each photo. Like the last three. UMMMM wait a minute, what's that dried up crispy looking thing? UH, guess I'm supposed to sit down for this?? whatever, I'm going for it!!

Is it my imagination or is he twice a big now?!

No you're not imagining anything, he has about doubled his size the last few weeks, and I expect him to hit 65-70LBS he is going to be a large and muscular Bulldog, his dad was a Junior Champion in Spain and US Champion for his breed. I got to meet him when I picked up Major, and is the reason I went with this breeder!

LMAO, those 3 dogs are mischievous when together!

LOL, He will figure it out, Ivy got smart and stays out of reach, poor Oscar was trying to chill, once he figured out what was going on he gave Major a little bit of a correction.

Yeah it is LOL, he tried it with me a few times on my leg, but I put a stop to that real quick, as a person who grew up around animals I realize this is not sexual in nature, but him trying to establish his dominance as an Alpha male. All dogs behave this way even some Alpha females, it is their nature!
When I first moved to Texas my wife had a chocolate Lab who was protective of her and/or jealous. She insisted that I should pee on him as a sign of dominance. After the deed was done he never gave me another problem. I guess "when in Texas" ... :)

When I first moved to Texas my wife had a chocolate Lab who was protective of her and/or jealous. She insisted that I should pee on him as a sign of dominance. After the deed was done he never gave me another problem. I guess "when in Texas" ... :)

Hahahaha that is funny as hell, had me cracking up, sounds like your wife is a rare breed, I believe I would get some strange looks around here for that!
If I ever have a farm dog that gives me shit, I will remember this.

Come to think of it, growing up on a farm I used to pee outside alot, why? Well walking a couple hundred yards just to take a leak gets old. Some of the dogs acted like I couldnt get out of the way fast enough mid piss to pee over my spot, sometimes they walk into my stream, it seemed to not have the same effect you mentioned. Lol

Hahahaha that is funny as hell, had me cracking up, sounds like your wife is a rare breed, I believe I would get some strange looks around here for that!
If I ever have a farm dog that gives me shit, I will remember this.

Come to think of it, growing up on a farm I used to pee outside alot, why? Well walking a couple hundred yards just to take a leak gets old. Some of the dogs acted like I couldnt get out of the way fast enough mid piss to pee over my spot, sometimes they walk into my stream, it seemed to not have the same effect you mentioned. Lol
Oh it was an interesting conversation alright. I didn't think she was serious at first and then I thought "Oh crap, she is serious" and then I gave in ... but it wasn't easy cuz he was lookin at me. I thought "What if he decides to attack and bite something important?" Then I peed on him and his expression was "What the Hell Bro?!" LOL

Oh it was an interesting conversation alright. I didn't think she was serious at first and then I thought "Oh crap, she is serious" and then I gave in ... but it wasn't easy cuz he was lookin at me. I thought "What if he decides to attack and bite something important?" Then I peed on him and his expression was "What the Hell Bro?!" LOL

Hahahahaha :D:D

Warrior108 Warrior108 Got any advice (Texas style) on how I can avoid being his favorite chew toy! And putting everything in his mouth he can find, I have to pull stuff out of his mouth multiple times a day!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That's just like my dog, we go buy him two really nice and big dog beds and he sleeps right next to them on the hard tile floor

I think those tow would get along, I am pretty fond of your dog, even though we havent meet. I can tell how he is after seeing so many pictures of him.

I think those tow would get along, I am pretty fond of your dog, even though we havent meet. I can tell how he is after seeing so many pictures of him.

He's awesome with other dogs, I'm sure they would get along great. Otherwise, I guess we could take turns pissing on them and tell them to cut the shit (thanks for the tip Jerry Warrior108 Warrior108 ) .

You'll see more of him soon now the weather is cooling off. He is not a hot weather fan.

He's awesome with other dogs, I'm sure they would get along great. Otherwise, I guess we could take turns pissing on them and tell them to cut the shit (thanks for the tip Jerry Warrior108 Warrior108 ) .

You'll see more of him soon now the weather is cooling off. He is not a hot weather fan.

LOL :D:D, I will look forward to the odysseys of the Feral Gentleman and Tater Tot!

Back