GARTHOG GANZAA Pics Here

Super excited to receive them today

image1.jpg

Side by side shots
image2.jpg

What material are these 2 handles made of?
Seems like BJ handle are also coated with Cerakote...
I know it's late but I emailed the shop to see if they had a spare Battle Shark with Red and Black G10, i've got to have one.

Nice blades brother

I know it's late but I emailed the shop to see if they had a spare Battle Shark with Red and Black G10, i've got to have one.

Nice blades brother
Thanks. It does seem to have lesser people

Nice blades brother

I have a feeling you will get it.
Have not seen people posting battle shark picture from Ganza except for mine and 1 red on red shark. Seems not that well received with the guys here.

Where from down under?
I used to study in Brisbane.
Great to know someone nearer in this forum.

Got my SK today, the scales are very thin with epoxy liners. It gives it an almost translucent look in the light.
uN1XDIC.jpg

BlaYS2l.jpg

Last edited:
Does that price tag comes with it? How come my 2 other blades dont?
The epoxy liner looks interesting.

Does that price tag comes with it? How come my 2 other blades dont?
The epoxy liner looks interesting.
The price tags were for the steak knives since it was a grab bag. Basically no one knew exactly what they were getting so they put tags on them, so you would know what it was worth.

My Huck arrived today as well. Got here way faster than I thought since I'm in Canada.

18870650_10210455754164910_519072859_n.jpg

Does anyone know how limited these were? One offs? Or just a few of each?

AaPNvuj.jpg

0mRv8BX.jpg

67m2nDW.jpg

Absolutely in love with the BG MOFO especially the bronze finish! Amazing knife thought I'd have it pose with my new shadow 2. Only issue with the knife is I want another mofo now lol

Thanks for the Pic advice, lets see if it"ll work.....
nope, still says Too Big lol

When I take a pic for bladeforums now I allow plenty of room around the knife so I can crop it down to a useable file size for the format in a photo editor. It's worked for me.

Edited to un-autocorrect so it says what I meant. :confused:

Last edited:
Envious of you guys that got the Battle Sharks. I ended up geezing and didn't get my email sent until about 10:15. I had any of the Battle Sharks as first choice on my list. All of them were taken by that point, though. I ended up with a bronze Rucki. Which was my second choice. Surprised I got that lucky. But, as it turns out, I'm glad I did. I definitely prefer the Rucki, since it's my first Busse-Kin sword.

Edited to correct spelling mistakes from trying to type on my phone.

Last edited:
Wow, thats cool, what are the odds of you getting that steak knife lol
Seems 12.5% of eligible Steak Knife wins if there were only 8 of them available. Pretty cool score, especially with the swedge.

Back