GEC Rendezvous and Picnic!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Coming soon to Titusville!
This Meet-up is not like any other knife show. Factory tours, show and tell; buy, sell, trade gatherings on the front Porch of the factory, and in the lounge at the CrossCreek resort.
AND, the world's greatest picnic! Great food - all you can eat! Bean (corn) bag toss!
More Show and Tell; and more buy, sell, trade!
If you like knives and people, you gotta go!!
Reminder! Register for the picnic by the end of July! It's worth it - you won't be disappointed.
Call Chris at GEC;
http://greateasterncutlery.net/blog/rendezvous/
See you there!!

I wonder if good buddy Lyle will be bringing the new Missus! and if DrMabuse will be bringing the new kid

Gotta feeling I'll be missing out on some really nice special knives . 66's and 25's ? Two of my favorites.

I don't mean to derail the topic, but for those that are making the trip to Titusville, there is a 2nd knife show going on that weekend only 2 miles away. The Queen hosted knife show is also going on Friday and Saturday. Even though it is hosted by Queen, it is a great traditional knife show with tons of old Case, Shrade, S&M, etc. plus newer ones by Queen and GEC and Case. Stop if in have a spare hour or 2.

I don't mean to derail the topic, but for those that are making the trip to Titusville, there is a 2nd knife show going on that weekend only 2 miles away. The Queen hosted knife show is also going on Friday and Saturday. Even though it is hosted by Queen, it is a great traditional knife show with tons of old Case, Shrade, S&M, etc. plus newer ones by Queen and GEC and Case. Stop if in have a spare hour or 2.

Yup Lyle did the driving last time for that one to save gas haha

i have been wanting to get up that way for tour for a while now. Looks like I should schedule my vacation in 2018 to coincide with the meet up.

Great news, Jack! Look forward to seeing you, and everyone else!!
Don't forget to book the picnic, everyone!! It's a must go!!

I was really hoping to go this year but I don't think I'm going to be able to drive 9 hours in just a little over 3 weeks to be there the 10th. As I'm still recuperating from my 2 months in the hospital. I would like to wish all those going a safe trip and a great time.

How do you do that?
email me if someone knows, at charlie(dot)campagna(at)telus(dot)net

Back