Giveaway Contest: Viktim Number 9, Number 9

Ah here it is....

the winner of ViKtim # 9 is......

post # 4....

Junglas!
Congrats Junglas.
You are soon to be the proud owner of your very own JK Hand Made Knife..The ViKtim #9.
One of only 10 being made.
Please email John & let him know what handle material & options you want on your ViKtim # 9.
Any handle material,liners,grind,jimping...what ever you want on your ViKtim # 9 is your's for the asking.
Enjoy Junglas & thanks for participating.
Congrats Junglas. You're getting a workhorse.
Thanks Mykel, this has been fun.

Ah here it is....
post # 4....
Junglas!
Congrats Junglas.
You are soon to be the proud owner of your very own JK Hand Made Knife..The ViKtim #9.
Please email John & let him know what handle material & options you want on your ViKtim # 9.
Any handle material,liners,grind,jimping...what ever you want on your ViKtim # 9 is your's for the asking.

Congrats to Junglas!!

You'll be picking up a fine knife here!

Special thanks to Mykel and Peter for the awesome giveaway!! You guys filled out the special run so I could get my #10 in dress attire!

best

mqqn

Congrats to Junglas!!

You'll be picking up a fine knife here!

Special thanks to Mykel and Peter for the awesome giveaway!! You guys filled out the special run so I could get my #10 in dress attire!

best

mqqn
Thanks Andy,I only did it to see # 10 in Sssssnakewood!;)

Thanks to everyone that participated!
It was real...
it was fun...
& it was real fun!

Congratulations to the winner... great job guys!

BTW, There is no "number" or "#" in the official title. It's just Revolution 9 ;)

Ah here it is....

post # 4....

Junglas!
Congrats Junglas.

awesome. so awesome. junglas ... you will be psyched. congrats. and thanks yet again to our gracious hosts: peter and mykel. as grunt soldier said...you guys are rock stars.

Ah here it is....

post # 4....

Junglas!
Congrats Junglas.

OH ME OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWERZZZ! I click on here to see who won and then saw my name and spit out the water I was drinking.

No lie, I have never won anything like this before! Actually I don't think I've ever won anything at all. Wow I'm shocked, you guys are so generous. JK knives are beautiful and amazing, I can't believe I'll get to own one. Right now my bushcraft knife is a Mora Companion so this will be a monumental upgrade.

I always see people win stuff on here and always thought it was so cool that things like that happen here, never thought I'd get my number called up. I'm shocked, I can't wait to start using the knife and taking adventures with it and then coming back here to post up pics.

Can't believe I'll get to own a JK custom knife.... Thanks KYenglish, mykel m, and JK Knives. Thanks to all those with the congrats. I'll share my experiences with the knife with you guys. I promise to take it out and let it see the world.

OH ME OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWERZZZ! I click on here to see who won and then saw my name and spit out the water I was drinking.

No lie, I have never won anything like this before! Actually I don't think I've ever won anything at all. Wow I'm shocked, you guys are so generous. JK knives are beautiful and amazing, I can't believe I'll get to own one. Right now my bushcraft knife is a Mora Companion so this will be a monumental upgrade.

I always see people win stuff on here and always thought it was so cool that things like that happen here, never thought I'd get my number called up. I'm shocked, I can't wait to start using the knife and taking adventures with it and then coming back here to post up pics.

Can't believe I'll get to own a JK custom knife.... Thanks KYenglish, mykel m, and JK Knives. Thanks to all those with the congrats. I'll share my experiences with the knife with you guys. I promise to take it out and let it see the world.
We're going to need some pics man.
Post 'em up when you get it in hand.(some time this month)
Congrats again Junglas,enjoy that bad boy.

Sounds like it couldn't have foe to a better choice, congrats man, use it in good health, and use it lots.

Remember you get to chose all your options (wood, micarata, thumb serrations etc) and what-not just let JK know and it'll be covered.

It's been fun, and I'm really glad it went to someone whose excited about it. :)

Oh there will be plenty of show-off pictures! You can count on that! It'll be my constant companion on adventures. Currently the only knives I own is a Mora Companion and a $30 Spyderco, so this prize/gift will be cherished. I really love JK knives, I have an photo album of JK knives- Kephart, Scout, Rule 9, Phoenix, and Trapline are among my favorites. Been a fan for a long time- drooling over pictures them for a long time I should say. :)

KYenglish and Mykel, you guys are incredibly generous. Thank you so much. Does this mean I get to be a part of the JK gang?

Thanks for all the congrats guys, I'm going to cherish it and share my experiences with it, on the forum. To think, I was just thinking of what expenses I could cut (currently a student) in order to buy a Condor Bushlore.... lol, wow what a difference a day makes!

It's so fun looking at all the knife options, but I'm a simple guy. I'll email John tomorrow.

Congrats to Junglas, and thanks to Peter and Mykel for being so generous!

Way to go Junglas!

And Peter and Mykel, great gesture and work on your part in organizing this.

Glenn

Back