Giveaway! - ZT 0350TS

Kershaw- thanks for making the bladeforum knife. ZT- thanks for being 100% made in the USA. shun- thanks for an awesome cool angled paring knife. Morrow and BF- thanks for a sweet giveaway!

Kershaw, making knives I can afford. I'd love for this knife to be the one to convince me that above $100 knives are totally worth it... Thanks!

In!

When I was around 11-12 years old a buddy of mine pulled out a kershaw Scallion and proceeded to cut an apple for lunch. I'd never seen a flipper or even an assisted knife before. Before that my idea of a pocket knife was a Swiss army knife or a Slip joint with a nail cut out, old timey knives. Not really appealing to a little kid. But the Scallion was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. Now I'm 23 and Kershaw remains to be my favorite manufacture, even among CRK, Benchmade, and Spyderco. So many incredible designs over the years, Innovative speedsafe and composite blades, rare sprints with super steels, prices that range all across the board.... bottom line: there is no reason for anyone to not own at least one Kershaw or ZT.

Man, I would love to get my grubby paws on a ZT! I just ordered a black Shallot. So far I have loved every Kershaw product I've tried and their CS is second to none.

Great giveaway of a great knife from a great company on a great forum!

KAI makes some great knives and they stand behind them. Other companies would do well to follow their example!

My daughter wants one of these so in the unlikely event that I win she will get it. I buy most of mine from Dave and I miss Thomas W around here. I am waiting for a 566 like a lot of people and I'm sure it will be great. Kershaw is an awesome company and I am proud to own a lot of their models.

Great gesture for a superbly manufactured knife!!!!

Thanks Morrow and Thanks Kershaw

Knowing that the ZT line of knives are built to last, I would love to have an EDC 0350. Thank you for the legit contest:thumbup:

Quite the generous give away, thank you. I'm in. Mostly a Spyderco guy, but you cannot beat the Kershaw warranty! I have enjoyed the many kershaw's I have owned and do like their ZT line. I tried the 0560/1, but it was a little big for my taste, so I'm thinking a 0350 might fit me better.

I'm in. Thanks for the chance.
Both Kershaw and ZT have never failed me and outshine most other production knives, currently one of my absolute favs is the ZT 300!!!

I bought my first ZT about 6 months ago (301) and have to say yhat I don't yhink I have ever owned a knife as TOUGH as it .I would love to have another and Tiger Strip on a blade is pretty cool...so count me in Thanks

Thanks for the chance I'm in..I have a Skyline thats in my carry rotation and Kershaws customer support is among the best in the industry..CD

I'd like to enter. I'm relatively new to the forum and collecting knives in general, but have been contributing a lot since I've joined. I have a 0550 and love it, I've been strongly considering picking up some more ZTs due to the high quality and reasonable prices of their offerings.

Kershaw has always treated me right! This company is the epitome of good ole' classic American customer service!

Count me in, and thanks for the shot.

Count me in!
KAI the of the best.
Great knives and even better service if they happen to need it.

I doubt I'm active enough to qualify but what an awesome and legit giveaway. Nice to see after the KE drama. For anyone that's never had a 350, it's an awesome knife. I have been carrying a blem from dave everyday at work for a while and I have no complaints. They carry well, hold a great edge, and are tough as nails. They are even awesome de-assisted. I like it so much that I bumped up to a 301 for work and I'm loving it so far.

Just wanted to say thanks for the giveaway.

Count me in! Kershaw/ZT takes pride in what they do, it shows, and it's why I keep coming back:thumbup:

-sh00ter

Back