Giveaway! - ZT 0350TS

I'm in, I don't have a 0350TS yet. Don't have experience with their CS but that's because their stuff has such a high QC.

In, been collecting Kershaw knives for about 15 years now, they have always been my favorite knife company and I would love to finally own a 0350.

Thank you for the chance!

Thanks for the give-away, a 350TS could soften the blow of missing out on a 560CBCF, thanks for the opportunity, very generous.

I'm in. Thanks for the great opportunity. Love the ZT line. The 0550 is one of my favorite EDC's. Awesome quality USA manf. ++

Thank you for the chance. I would love to add another KAI blade to the collection. 2/3rds of my knives are kershaws or ZTs and for so many good reasons. Whether its the design, quality, durability or just the collectibility, I love them all.

Sounds great! Most of the knives I own are Kershaw and most knives I give a way are Kershaw. Awesome knives, great value!

Thank you sir. I would love to add it to my meager collection. I currently have only one ZT.

I'm in! Thanks for the great giveaway, been wanting a ZT for a long while.

I'm in! Kershaw/KAI/Thomas have always been good to me, helping me find rare/hard-to-find/out-of-production knives when needed! My daily carry is a 1670BRNSG2 Blur...love me some Kershaw! :D

Ottos 4.jpgOttos 3.jpgKB2.jpg

If you'll allow me I would love to enter. I have longed to try one of these since first seeing them.
Thank you KAI/Kershaw for making them Lefty friendly!!!

I would love to be in. If I am to new completely understand. I have just started my collection of knives but I have a ZT 560 and a 350 already. One thing about ZT customer service is they are great. I had to send in the 560 and they were very helpfull. Awesome knives.

Another not an entry, but thanks for the contest and awesome prize Jason.:thumbup:

I've won so many knives due to the generosity of GG and many others in the Kershaw "family" that at one time almost half of my knives were prizes.;)

Its time to let some of the worthy new folks have a chance.

I really like the fact that this kind of thing still happens. Its always nice to be able to "test drive" something before having to buy it. Also, great to get free things. I never win anything, but last night Panera bread screwed up my order and I got my dinner for free :)

Love me ZTs and kershaws! Sturdy, purdy goodness!
I'm in, stripe me and thanks for the chance!

O, I am not american, but have a nice gentleman who
ships knives for me.. Do with my entry as you please :)

Last edited:
Count me in! I've had nothing but great experiences with their customer service, from sending me springs for Leeks to replacing the titanium on a ZT0300.

Back