Good to See You Here!

Before I forget, thanks for thinking of us lefties. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that appreciates the fact that you make things that we can use without adapting.

Before I forget, thanks for thinking of us lefties. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that appreciates the fact that you make things that we can use without adapting.

Frankly, I'm a little embarassed that I didn't think of the Ambidextrous/4-way sheath design sooner. How in the wide wide world of sports did this not occur to me before?

Surely someone else has employed this concept in the past; it's really very straightforward and not terribly difficult to do. I don't know why more makers aren't offering sheaths like this... maybe they just don't lie awake at night and obsess over this kinda stuff. :D

It's a no-brainer once you see it come to fruition... a fully-formed handmade leather sheath that's more versatile for more people? It doesn't cost extra? It has full welts on both sides? I can apply this concept to every knife I make? Yeah, I'm cool with that.

We'll be making more of these :)

oct13004_zps6154d9a7.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the new house James. Very cool...

You have earned it. I still remember when you were nervously thinking of going full time :D I don't own one of your knives yet, but did have the pleasure of playin with CJ's sidekick a while back.

You... you mean the "cult" actually has a clubhouse now?....

Cool.

:D

You... you mean the "cult" actually has a clubhouse now?....

I have never, I do not currently, and I will never endorse any "cult" that may or may not bear my name. That whole deal is entirely out of my control ;)

This is the place to get the true scoop on what's going on with Terrio HandMade Knives. As this community grows, I will ask a select few to assist me in running this subforum and answer questions. Until then and beyond, I'm your huckleberry... Accept No Substitutes! :)

I have never, I do not currently, and I will never endorse any "cult" that may or may not bear my name. That whole deal is entirely out of my control ;)

This is the place to get the true scoop on what's going on with Terrio HandMade Knives. As this community grows, I will ask a select few to assist me in running this subforum and answer questions. Until then and beyond, I'm your huckleberry... Accept No Substitutes! :)

Harumph.:mad:

Hey congratulations on your new Sub Forum.. wish you the best and hope everything works out well for you.

Unroll cinnamon rolls and put 'em back together with a strip of bacon in each one. Bake normally. Yum!

baconrolls_zps0f7af2bf.jpg

These are a little funny-lookin' because the dough didn't unroll easily... but they still taste good.

Back