Good to See You Here!

Check the bar across the top/middle, guys, and the difficulty of getting the darn thing open in the first place.... welder dude already thought of that straw thing. Ever "drill" through square steel tubing with a hole saw? Me neither, but it sounds like a poor plan.

anglegrinder.jpg

Easy does it... take your time... anything worth doing is worth doing right.

:thumbup:

I have had to undo better weld than that.

Give me a cutoff wheel and a sledge, and that liquor will be free in no time.:D

Mine is dead on Northwest Missouri , Eastern Kansas or Southern Nebraska.

I took that test three times and it was pretty close... south-central Wisconsin/northern Illinois, and Buffalo NY.

I've never been anywhere near New York state, but the rest of it isn't too far off the mark. My wife also took the same quiz twice, and it was pretty accurate for her as well... although her "map" was further South than she would have guessed.

I only spent a couple years near the WI/IL border in my late teens, and I can tell someone from there from somebody who learned to talk in my neck of the woods (much further north) in about 2 minutes of conversation... but overall it seems reasonably accurate.

Anyhoo, it's just for fun. We all seem to make ourselves understood and get along pretty well. :)

Last edited:
It tried to put me in Sacramento California. I'm going to sue somebody for that.

The test was extremely accurate. It listed the city where I was born for the first choice. The next most likely areas were Alabama (where my father is from) and Indiana ( where my grandfather was from). Thanks James for putting that up.

Quiz was close... put me between Baltimore and Richmond,Va. Apparently, knowing what a brew thru is is a dead giveaway--even if they only sell beer-not liquor.

As usual I'm late to the party. Don't worry about bein almost out of beer, I'm drunk already. Congrats on having your own space James!

Thanks Murph! Keg's in the corner, grab a cup and help yourself. :)

Silly animals....

[video=youtube;-ssXJtzFOjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-ssXJtzFOjA[/video]

tumblr_my2am85nTv1t96crwo1_1280.jpg

This barn is just outside my hometown... pretty much a local landmark. My wife took that pic when we were visiting for Thanksgiving a couple years ago. As far as I know all those signs came from local businesses, going back several decades. The owner is not interested in selling.

Back