Gossman Knives picture thread

My UNK on the Appalachian trail in western MD.

397769_343774478968992_100000093278138_1387796_983164412_n.jpg

Nice pic SHS. How do you like the 440C?
Scott

Ooops.

I don't get as much use out of the UNK as I do my micro Kephart, but I really like the design. I prefer pocket carry, and I'm looking forward to getting my UNK back and that neck sheath from you. As you can see, it isn't too bad. It's spent more time in the drawer, in the sheath, than I would have liked, but I have gotten some good use out of it.

I am full of good intentions, I would like to take it with me to Assateague this year, do a little fishing in those back bays etc (really don't want to drop it off the OC fishing pier ;)). My little brother took his Spyderco Native III I gave him down to Chincoteague with his ex gf's family on vacation, took it fishing and crabbing. He said he found some neat spots, we're going down there this summer also. Wanna show him what a Gossman can do ;).

My two Gossman's 5 1/2 Big Boar Tusker and 5 in Tusker
cad1070a.jpg

Two more a 8 1/2 Big Boar Tusker Bowie and 6 1/2 Tusker
e7cf06c2.jpg

Last edited:
YES about 5 miles down from OC
Assateaque is the MD side and Chincoteaque is on the VA side. At least that what I have been told!

THANKS

Beautiful place, only been there once, hope to go back some day. Have a great trip, don't forget about the tides (we did; whoops!) and bring your camera!

Been sitting at the kitchen table opening hospital bills with it :D. I went for a good long walk today with my UNK (okay, okay, I walked down our long driveway to get the mail and then about 30 yards up the street, but hey, with a broken fibula that's pretty good). I need to get some time out in the woods, if only to sit and enjoy the forest around me. I traded a Tusker for it, and it's already one of my favorites.

Hi Scott, can you tell what the knife is second from the top?

0ece8874.jpg

Back