Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

Looking for new spec GSO 5.1 bone linen handles. I have black canvas or Camo to trade. I would also be willing to do a cash deal.

Thanks

windtalker, I don't believe there are any listed on the site, but Ellie did mention there might be a few laying around. Could be iffy on getting a specific color though. Might be worth checking with her.

WTB or WTT for a set of Bone Linen handles for a 4.1 I have a set of blk canvas I can trade. Willing to put a little $ on top.

WTB for 3.5:
  • Black Canvas Scales
  • Tumbled Fasteners
  • Black Kydex Sheath

In 2-3 weeks I'll have Natural Canvas Scales, Black Oxide Fasteners and an OD Green Sheath to trade. Please allow post to Australia.

WTTF camo g10 mid size old style scales and a set of tumbled fasteners
I have old style orange g10, green canvas micarta and a set of black fasteners to trade with.

WTB for 3.5:
  • Black Canvas Scales
  • Tumbled Fasteners
  • Black Kydex Sheath

In 2-3 weeks I'll have Natural Canvas Scales, Black Oxide Fasteners and an OD Green Sheath to trade. Please allow post to Australia.

If this is for old style and I assume it is, check the S!K website. They had some black canvas in stock. If not I think I have a set and some fasteners. No sheath tho.

Yes, the 2015 old 3.5. I checked the website before posting here, everything I'm after is out of stock. PM incoming re scales & fasteners.

I have a set of Orange G10 handles with black screws for a Necker II that I'm not using if anyone is interested.

Thanks Ellie, but I have one coming from someone else. Unless your sending a package this way anyway:D

Back