Grail Knives Picture Thread

^^^^^ Be still my beating heart.........talk about two insanely rare pieces........Hinderer & S/F.......WOW !!!

Todd......you've done it again !!!! Incredible, sir !!!

another knife worthy of the grail knives thread! Congrats Ross! looks even better with the matching ti!!!

I'd say grail knife!! I just messed myself looking at that beauty... The all bronzed out steel flame dude from Hell!! Haha! That really is the nicest XM I have seen to date!! Killer score amigo!! :thumbup:

With so many great collections and rare beautiful knives in this thread I feel humbled.
However, you can’t have too many grails, could you? :) I know, I know... you sure could and should :D
Anyway, here are my two. I have couple more, but need to be honest :D
33nfayg.jpg

One, as you can see is a Krein regrind spearpoint 3". I hope you would not blame me for a regrind, as Tom is a wizard grind monkey :)
This is one blade you would appreciate as much as Rick's custom work.
vypc82.jpg

2d6s9df.jpg

Another one is my Grail of the grails :) Fatty Gen3 Spanto.
2cygyew.jpg

14d10nc.jpg

It is definitely THE tank of XM and taking anything with ease.
4vs4lt.jpg

2h5og2c.jpg

Serge.......those are a couple of beautiful XMs......the fatty spanto is spectacular and I love the pic of it with the blade in the stump !!!!
Amazing XM........:D

Justin........Those are gorgeous........but the rumor is you have a new one.........an insanely rare new one..........

And here are a couple of 3" slicers........for some reason they are nearly impossible to find..........but worth the hunt and so damn cool........

Ross those are some show stoppers amigo!! Great pics of sexy 3" XM's.... Woooeeee!! :thumbup:

And I know nutting that you speak of Mr Ross..... ;)

Back