Great Eastern Cutlery ( GEC ) group shots / photo requests

much obliged, is that one n the far right, smaller than the others?

No, the stainless one is last in line and the shot angled. Pinched bolsters might make it look a bit smaller too. The other EE pattern from GEC (apart from seeps or swell-centres) is the 53/54.

c0b81847b37e89c91ba776a66961641a.jpg

Here is my collection of GECs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No, the stainless one is last in line and the shot angled. Pinched bolsters might make it look a bit smaller too. The other EE pattern from GEC (apart from seeps or swell-centres) is the 53/54.

ah i see! thanks

I can't PM you for some reason. Where did you get that awesome piece?

Just tried to send you an E-Mail and found that I could not send one to you .
As far as that knife rack or knife tower goes : I wanted to make a rack that would hold one for every day of the week and an EDC or 8 slots plus a place for my watch and ring. I could not find one , so I made one .Since I can't collect everything , I had decided to collect only Northfields from GEC , so I carved the UNXLD into it . As you can see , I guess I now have too many 77 Barlows ??? Is that even possible ??? It has No metal in it and No dowels . If I had it to do over , I would make it different . It needs to be shorter and wider .

Harry

I can't PM you for some reason. Where did you get that awesome piece?

You can't PM him because he is a registered member. Only paying members can send or receive PMs.

Options are to leave a visitor message or send and email. Which would be preferable to asking that question in the thread.

Nice ones Will. I'm thinking I have to pick up something in tortoise shell.

Thanks Alan! The faux Tortoise, especially on early models is fantastic, I'd urge you to get hold of some. When the stainless Boy's knives appeared earlier this year, I got the bone version and would've liked a Tortoise but availability and availability of finance didn't coincide :rolleyes::D

I'm not a fan of acrylics, myself, but the tortoise shell knives always get a second look from me. I'll probably end up with one eventually.

Thanks Will, I think the 15 stainless tortoise shell still shows up, but I had better show a little self control or I may have to do something I don't do, and that's sell.

Back