• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Group buy, black linen micarta in bulk

Nathan, if you can do a combo (2 sheets 3/8” and 3 sheets 1/4") then I'll take a box of it. If not then the box of 1/4" please.

Box of 1/4" for me please
E-mail on the way
Stan

i followed the directions so ill just wait for a paypal invoice pay request--thanks =-marekz

I need to add another box of 3/8, if another is still available. (making surfboard fins) Thanks!

mixed box, 2 sheets 3/8” and 3 sheets 1/4"

may I order one of these as well? I will send an email thanks

Nathan,
I will take a box of 3/8 and a box of 1/4 if there are any left. Email sent

Wow, what a response!

Everything is sold or spoken for and my head is swimming.

I'm sorry, but there was not enough to go around. I have already invoiced most of you. After the dust settles a bit, I'll confirm the remaining inventory and send invoices in a first come first served order.

There is a little bit of 3/8" material left that I will offer to the folks who requested 1/4" after the 1/4" sold out. There will be delays as I go up the list in the order that you posted.

I have an inbox full of stuff to sort which might take me a day to find the time. Ya'll who changed your order multiple times - if I have a brain hemorrhage it will be on your conscious!

Those who placed their orders first (and are are paid up) are already boxed up and will ship probably tomorrow. The remainder will get shipped as soon as possible.

Thanks Ya'll, this was fun.

Back