GSO-12 Who has one on order?

This blade will surely be epic! Can't wait to see it come to life!

Anyone else as excited as I am for this chopper? :D:D:thumbup:

This will be my main knife in which everything else will ride piggyback. I am very excited, but ready for a very long wait. I wish Survive! Would work on what the sheath will look like.

I heard Guy say that he hopes people will use the 12 instead of a hatchet or camp axe. I'm ready to retire my Fiskars x7 :D

I heard Guy say that he hopes people will use the 12 instead of a hatchet or camp axe. I'm ready to retire my Fiskars x7 :D

That is my plan. I figure with a 4.7 or smaller strapped piggyback, a nice ferro rod, Maxpedition single pack with a Fenix flashlight and cordage and I will be good to go. It will be my Urban and Backwoods light saber.

That's what I'm hoping for as well. I just picked up a Carothers Field Knife and I'm hoping they'll pair up nicely with that sick Delta 3V. What I'm really regretting is not getting a 4.1 or 6 preorder :( cash flow just wasn't right at the time.

That is my plan. I figure with a 4.7 or smaller strapped piggyback, a nice ferro rod, Maxpedition single pack with a Fenix flashlight and cordage and I will be good to go. It will be my Urban and Backwoods light saber.
Urban?! :eek:

The sheeple would scatter to the hills with one look at you :D

That's what I'm hoping for as well. I just picked up a Carothers Field Knife and I'm hoping they'll pair up nicely with that sick Delta 3V. What I'm really regretting is not getting a 4.1 or 6 preorder :( cash flow just wasn't right at the time.
I knew you were looking forward to the 12. You'll have to do some comparisons for us!

Hope you're able to find some of those smaller models later on.

Urban?! :eek:

The sheeple would scatter to the hills with one look at you :D

Does it make you feel better if it is Suburban? It will be taking down many limbs and small branches in the yard. I may even use it with my Jason costume for Halloween.
Haha, do what feels right.

That would be the scariest iteration of Jason yet!

It was Ellie but yeah axes are done son lol.
Whoops....... thanks for the correction.

I hope so too man. Only time will tell
Good to see you over here again Mr. Kent, you went away for a bit! I'm sending a 4.7 to Slade when he gets back from vacation, if you want to I'd send it your way afterwards, I think it's about perfect. Especially paired with a beastmode like the 12.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good to see you over here again Mr. Kent, you went away for a bit! I'm sending a 4.7 to Slade when he gets back from vacation, if you want to I'd send it your way afterwards, I think it's about perfect. Especially paired with a beastmode like the 12.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. I appreciate the offer but I'd grow emotionally attached to it and would cry when I had to mail it back lol.

Does anyone have a template they made of the 12 that they can put in a lineup with some other Survive! Knives. I need a some sort of picture fix for this baby.

Does anyone have a template they made of the 12 that they can put in a lineup with some other Survive! Knives. I need a some sort of picture fix for this baby.

That would take some skills. There's a guy on the Busse forums that I assume must use a CAD program to post probable templates but I don't think he's over here.

That would take some skills. There's a guy on the Busse forums that I assume must use a CAD program to post probable templates but I don't think he's over here.

Somebody on here had cutouts he made of the new knife models before. I will look back thru them and try to find it,

Somebody on here had cutouts he made of the new knife models before. I will look back thru them and try to find it,

That was ni1s, but now that I think of it, he hasn't posted here or on FB for quite awhile. I think the biggest model he made was of the 5.1 or 6, though. Still, good thinking!

Back