Gun Picture Thread

I have never really cared for a compact handgun before but this P07 is different. I have XXL size hands but I can still shoot this without any issue and reload with 0 mag pinches. I'm very impressed with it.

DB9062C2-78F7-4B87-84BA-F04C560653A6.jpeg

Last edited:
A Smith 63-4. J frame with a five inch bbl and an eight round cylinder>

UhcMeRR.jpg

dpZUwmU.jpg

3KvCkDk.jpg

This is the neighbors. He had me build a holster for him. He carries snake shot in it when working around his place.

When I saw these photo, I hoped that holster was heading my way. It arrived a few minutes ago. It goes great with the double mag carrier I ordered middle of last year.
As always the quality of work is awesome.
View attachment 2449776View attachment 2449777
Thank you sir. Great pics! Yeah I did four holsters at the same time and got them shipped. Then the neighbor stopped by and wanted one for his .22. We did some trading.

If anyone is interested, BHO has Speer 230gr .45 acp ball ammo on sale for $184 shipped for 500 rounds. Clean, accurate, and reliable.
They're safe from people who don't know what BHO means, and the internet is on help there.

I have never really cared for a compact handgun before but this P07 is different. I have XXL size hands but I can still shoot this without any issue and reload with 0 mag pinches. I'm very impressed with it.

View attachment 2448397
I have medium hands but I think I understand a little of that. I never warmed up to any modern polymer pistol before the P07. Twenty-five years shooting, collecting, and working at gun stores, I never found anything that ticked all the boxes for me and fit my hand properly. I installed the Cajun Gun Works Prograde kit in mine. It’s just a primary range pistol and home defense gun for me though. I don’t carry it. I like the grip and trigger positioning. Shoots real smooth with the extra weight out front and heavier recoil spring.

BA5FBC8D-A4EC-4E2E-9AC7-2B1740537C32.jpeg

Love it! I want one bad, i've carried clones for over 30 years now but for some reason never have bought the real thing. My fullsize carry is still a Tanfoglio, vintage TA-90 I picked up in a small gun shop some 15 years ago, it's old but in great shape and very smooth shooting.
Most everyone that shoots my CZ, shoots it better than their own carry pistol. I’m gonna stretch it out to 50 yards next time I shoot.

I’m about to go down the CZ rabbit hole myself. About to pick up a 75 compact. Would go with a P01, but prefer manual safety over a decocker.
Nice!!! Can’t go wrong with any of those CZ75 variants. I love the grips and inverted frame rails, and there are so many to choose from now. It was their rimfires that I first fell in love with more than twenty years ago. I haven’t handled any of their new stuff yet. Curious to hear how the 457 and 600 series stack up against the older ones.

773A6362-3F58-478D-9FFD-F4B272E9DE57.jpeg

Nice!!! Can’t go wrong with any of those CZ75 variants. I love the grips and inverted frame rails, and there are so many to choose from now. It was their rimfires that I first fell in love with more than twenty years ago. I haven’t handled any of their new stuff yet. Curious to hear how the 457 and 600 series stack up against the older ones.

View attachment 2458506
I looked at the 457, my buddy has one and it’s a cloverleaf shooter @50 yards. But my Marlin 60 is also a cloverleaf shooter at the same distance, but semiautomatic.

Back