Gun Picture Thread

Some heavy hitters for hiking in hog country.

VwB9tfU.jpeg

91bravo 91bravo Are you running those in a 1911 or other pistol? I use Underwood in 9 mm, 38 and 357 and 10mm with no issues. Well the 220 grain 10 mm stove piped me once. I guess other mfgs on 10 mm in 220 gr don’t run right either. Wondering if they run correctly in a single stack 1911.

91bravo 91bravo Are you running those in a 1911 or other pistol? I use Underwood in 9 mm, 38 and 357 and 10mm with no issues. Well the 220 grain 10 mm stove piped me once. I guess other mfgs on 10 mm in 220 gr don’t run right either. Wondering if they run correctly in a single stack 1911.
They will be going through a G21. I’m going to shoot a mag or two to function test them before I carry. I want something with a little more punch if I’m ever in hog territory.

I can say for me, the 255 grain hard cast and and the 220 grain Extreme Penetrators run great in my 1911s and Sig P220s.

I thought you were an M&P guy?
Some days I am. The M&P platform is killer. I’ve gone down a few rabbit holes now with different platforms but between the ecosystem that Glock has, how the gun carries, and how easy it is to change everything I’ve been carrying my Glocks more again. There are def things I like better about my M&P and CZs but at the end of the day the Glock is a great tool for EDC and I’ve been shooting them so long I shoot them well.

Yesterday I went to my local shop. A guy was looking to get his first CC. One guy that works there is an Sig guy and the other a Glock guy. He was trying to choose between an Sig, Glock and M&P. They asked me my thoughts since I was the “M&P” guy. I talked about what I loved about Smith but then said, “get a Glock 19” and talked about why. I then took the guy to the magazine wall and showed him how many mags the store carried for a Glock vs. everything else.

When my daughter’s boyfriend wanted his first CC. we found him a like new G19 as well. When my wife took the CC course she insisted on an external safety. After shooting a while she’s come to realize that external safeties are another step and she’s not interested in that. She finds that a Glock shoots easiest for her so I picked her up a G48 at a steal yesterday.

Yep. I'll say the 45 is probably my favorite full size handgun Glock makes. I may or may not have gotten a second 48 after shooting the wife's...
I’ve carried my 26 this week and fell in love with it all over again! It hides so well.

Back