hahah. new Gunhammer 600 piece run with secret steel

while the blade shape wont stop me if the steel is super exotic; i want to see some radians or bowie recurve.

Can you tell us the country of origin for the steel? I assume american?

I'll see if I can find out more info from him tomorrow.

I can only assume it's a 600 piece run in various shapes. I admit I'm surprised the radians are in such demand. I'll let him know.

alright i know iv already had several guesses but my final answer is wootz. Mostly cause I want some

I just got off the phone with DDR. He said it is a special San Mai with a Hickory core at 68hrc and soft, luxurious micro fiber on the outside for which to wipe the tears of fallen enemies with. Sounds very sexy. He said the wood is treated to prevent corrosion with Thompson Waterseal which is kinda like a Gunkote/Cerakote material.

I just got off the phone with DDR. He said it is a special San Mai with a Hickory core at 68hrc and soft, luxurious micro fiber on the outside for which to wipe the tears of fallen enemies with. Sounds very sexy. He said the wood is treated to prevent corrosion with Thompson Waterseal which is kinda like a Gunkote/Cerakote material.

You guys are crazy...in a good way. :p

LOL...I just now saw this. Well played! :p

When's that 4" gunhammer that Darrel promised us many moons ago coming Hark? Ever hear anything about that?

When's that 4" gunhammer that Darrel promised us many moons ago coming Hark? Ever hear anything about that?

Still several months away. I'll have to ask if he'll have a prototype available to show at Blade this year.

Can't wait to get my M390 Gunny. Been assiduously checking the mail every day to see if there's any new steel. So... when are you going to tell us what the mystery steel is?

Back