hahah. new Gunhammer 600 piece run with secret steel

i was kinda depressed that they didn't make the m390 version in the torpedo shape. I just can't love the bowie shape, but i'd order a torpedo in that steel fastlike

Funny the torpedo doesn't work for me but the bowie and radian are great :D... See can't please everyone.

Some funny posts about this, but I haven't seen Elmax listed. This is one of the steels I'm looking forward to trying.

^^ Yeah, Elmax seems to be popular right now. That's my guess. Whatever the steel, I'm looking forward to this for sure.

Hark, 911! Emergency! We gotta know? Is it better than XHP? Is it 20CP? Oh god, its 20CP isn't it? Ugh. Or is it 1075 in a very machete thin blade with a scandi grind?

I wish I had enough time to leave Darrel mysterious voicemails telling him to tell Hark to spill the beans with one of those voice modifier things. Maybe even a non threatening ransom note with the magazine letter cut outs that people do. Something like, you better tell Hark to spill the beans about the new 600 run steel, or it will rain on Halloween! Or maybe it won't snow on Christmas. People don't like when you mess with the weather. Not that I can.:banghead:

It's a good steel. <---that's exactly what Darrel would say. I often ask him stuff and get answers to questions I didn't ask in the first place.

I'll ask Darrel if I can mention the blade steel.

It's a good steel. <---that's exactly what Darrel would say. I often ask him stuff and get answers to questions I didn't ask in the first place.

I'll ask Darrel if I can mention the blade steel.

Thanks Hark. I appreciate your devotion.

ChromSten? Adamantium?

Or maybe an HTM Damasteel version cause he's figured out how to produce it absurdly affordably?

Darrel gave me the green light to mention what steel this will be using. It's CTS XHP.

Hahahahahahahaha. Great minds think alike. We were all ready for XHP I'm the forum knife before this came about. No wonder Darrel suggested it!

Thanks Hark. I see what you mean by "it shouldn't change your minds about what you want." Very clever. :cool:

Back