atbd2.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Thanx much. Actually it's the 7th. 57 this year. Looking forward to the next year. The only thing that is "Really New" is each day.
sal

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL, BEST WISHES TO YOU AND THE FACTORY. PS, i bet no one will get you a knife for your birthday, ha ha, anyway, goodluck on your future projects.

Sal -

Happy Birthday on the seventh! I'll never forget your birthday, since it's also my wedding anniverary!

Hope you have many more!

Whitebear

------------------
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes bleed the hand that uses it.
-Rabindranath Tagore

Happy Birthday Sal!!

Best wishes, and keep up the good work

------------------
JP Bullivant

Happy Birthday Sal!! Id get you a Spyderco, but i think you've already got that covered...
wink.gif

Best wishes on your birthday Sal.

If I was you I'd punish Danelle for squealing
smile.gif

------------------
Bill
"Walk softly and carry a big folder... and a small folder... and a SAK... and a multi-tool..."

Sal,

Let me add my voice wishing you all the best and many happy returns on this your 57th birthday
smile.gif
!

Gee, nothing was said yesterday. If it had, I would have stayed around through lunch and arranged to have glasses charged in order to make a toast. Ah well.....

All the best!!

-=[Bob]=-

Hi Sal!

Since I'll be the first to post this on the 7th (at least over here), here's wishing you a Happy Happy Birthday!!
smile.gif

Advanced Happy Father's Day as well.
smile.gif
heheh..

Dan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!!

I THINK I KNOW HOW IT FEELS I HIT 59 LAST MARCH. LUCKY I STILL FEEL 29.

lbwheat

Back