HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!

Happy Birthday, Sal!

Knifedom salutes one of its greatest!

biggrin.gif

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you ,Happy birthday dear SAAAAAAL,Happy birthday to youuuuu.

Aloha!!!Ken Onion

H A P P Y B - D A Y S A L !!

I was going to say I guess I came in late with this one, but no, today is the day!

Now, did I hear another Birthday Contest Starting up again?
biggrin.gif

Happy Happy Sal ...

Mark
wink.gif

------------------
" Knife Collectors Are Sharp People! "

Guess I'm not late after all. I'm glad for that.

Happy Birthday, Sal!

------------------
Paul Neubauer
prn@bsu.edu

Happy Birthday, Sal!

(sorry I was late -- I don't get online much over the weekend -- my girlfriend and dog see to that!)

I wish you many more!

Clay

------------------
Clay Fleischer
cdfleischer@yahoo.com

"My redneck past is nipping at my heels..." -BF5

I'd like to add my birthday greeting to the pile:

Sal, congratulations on having been born and for making the world a better place for knife lovers everywhere. Your dedication enriches our lives.

Look how many friends you have! If this were a birthday party, I'd have to have long arms to get any cake.

David Rock

Happy Birthday, Sal! Thanks for all your hard work, from which we here are the grateful beneficiaries.

Thanks to your sweat, creativity, and responsiveness, you and your folks have "raised the bar" to a point that others in business only talk about.

Continued success, and most of all, good health to you! - John

[This message has been edited by JohnCD (edited 07 June 1999).]

Happy Birthday Sal.
My apologies for beeing late: vacation
red mag
(real spyder-fan)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
YOUR KNIVES ARE AWESOME!
AND SO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Gosh Sal! Had I known the 7th was your B-day I would have sung this in person at the Blade Show! On 2nd thought, Its probably just as well. I've got a #8 Mouskinna ordered just for you to say thanks for all you've done. hopefully It will be ready by the Guild show.

God Bless!
Tim

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
YOUR KNIVES ARE AWESOME!
AND SO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Gosh Sal! Had I known the 7th was your B-day I would have sung this in person at the Blade Show! On 2nd thought, Its probably just as well. I've got a #8 Mouskinna ordered just for you to say thanks for all you've done. hopefully It will be ready by the Guild show.

God Bless!
Tim

Back