"Heads Up" Hinderer (H.U.H.) !! Read 1st Post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed...can't wait! I have my fingers and toes crossed for Gen4 Ti Scales! Last year was great...I'm sure they will go above and beyond again. :D

Agreed...can't wait! I have my fingers and toes crossed for Gen4 Ti Scales! Last year was great...I'm sure they will go above and beyond again. :D

That is the right attitude Chem! Positive - Optomistic - Pending Enjoyment! :thumbup:

You'll be able to spot me that Friday morning for early entry...I'll be the one standing in front of the booth, eyes glassed over with drool running out of my mouth! :eek:

Last edited:
You'll be able to spot me that Friday morning for early entry...I'll be the one standing in front of the both, eyes glassed over with drool running out of my mouth! :eek:

I dunno Pal... may not be a differentiating appearance :D

Funny!

I was really bummed because I might miss Blade this year, but it looks like I may be able to attend Friday! WhooHoo! Not going to get my hopes up, but if I can make it I'll be on the lookout for muck boots and beanies w/ propellers!

You'll be able to spot me that Friday morning for early entry...I'll be the one standing in front of the both, eyes glassed over with drool running out of my mouth! :eek:

What's a "both"? :D

Btw...in case "you" don't know, the line starts early even for the VIP/early-entry folks. Blade is a busy show.

Haha...booth...
Yep...I was there last year with my Dad, son and nephew on Friday morning at 8:45 and was about 25th in line... made it in to the Hinderer booth first for my lottery ticket and got to handle that prototype...'que the drool'....
IMG_20130425_240213_204_zpsfff2eb5f.jpg

Dude, we may have met and I'm certain we saw each other. I handled 2 of the prototypes...met the elusive 2nd Rob too.

I'm starting to feel we may be drifting off-topic. Then again, this is a Heads Up of sorts..not about items but about forum members who may be attending Blade.

I bet we did...Rob R was the one who handed me the Skinner and then used a prybar to remove it from my hands...just kidding... I really enjoyed meeting and speaking with him...super nice guy! That interaction started my Skinner addiction! :D
That day will always be a special memory for me having my father, son and nephew with me. My nephew and I were lucky in the lottery...but even luckier after it was over...we ran into Rick and my nephew asked if he would sign his box. Rick smiled and did so graciously...he then chatted with us a few minutes and left a lasting impression on us all.
Was a great day....
OK....sorry for hijacking the HUH thread with retrospection... :)

I bet we did...Rob R was the one who handed me the Skinner and then used a prybar to remove it from my hands...just kidding... I really enjoyed meeting and speaking with him...super nice guy! That interaction started my Skinner addiction! :D
That day will always be a special memory for me having my father, son and nephew with me. My nephew and I were lucky in the lottery...but even luckier after it was over...we ran into Rick and my nephew asked if he would sign his box. Rick smiled and did so graciously...he then chatted with us a few minutes and left a lasting impression on us all.
Was a great day....
OK....sorry for hijacking the HUH thread with retrospection... :)

I believe our little thread hijack will be forgiven..I hope. :D. We can always take this type conversation into the porch thread.

It's always good to see the Hinderer crew!:thumbup:

I do not want to talk about lottery luck, that darn basket has not been very kind to N2K.

Hey gang, in search of smooth carbon fiber scale for xm-24, also flat dark earth scale for 24 (easy to find as of now) wondering if anyone has seen any pre owned scales floatin around??. Anyway im lookin to replace my black scales, the smooth cf scale being top priority. Third choice is the digi camo...ever since i lost my para 2 w black blade n camo handle, iv always wanted that look and feel back in a handle. Now I can put that on the best knife ever! Just awesome.

thanks a million guys!

Hey gang, in search of smooth carbon fiber scale for xm-24, also flat dark earth scale for 24 (easy to find as of now) wondering if anyone has seen any pre owned scales floatin around??. Anyway im lookin to replace my black scales, the smooth cf scale being top priority. Third choice is the digi camo...ever since i lost my para 2 w black blade n camo handle, iv always wanted that look and feel back in a handle. Now I can put that on the best knife ever! Just awesome.

thanks a million guys!

Either enable your email or send me one.

I would do anything (almost) to get one of those gorgeous textured Ti scales for my gen4 3.5!!! I have nothing but time and the cash is ready to go straight to RHK when they show up!!!

I'm looking for the blue (not blue black) G10 scales for the XM-18 3.5" Gen 4
Also, I'm looking for a pocket clip and stand offs anodized in blue for the same knife. Thanks!

Now looking for a armorers tool with hinderer logo.

Should have bought one on RHK's site when I got the skull filler. Now they are all out of stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back