HEST/F Supplier confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if this turns into another 17 pager then having the dude cast off the island can I have his spot? lol

I really miss the trusty countdown timer from the past, it did away with all the questions, RYP can we get another countdown timer please?

I really miss the trusty countdown timer from the past, it did away with all the questions, RYP can we get another countdown timer please?

Yeah, but this time it counts forward, telling you how long you waited:D

This is Lion Steel:

http://www.lionsteel.it/

The SR-1 utilizes a single, one piece frame that is milled out if a solid Ti Billet. They have an aluminum version coming out soon too.

And if you just had to bludgeon someone with an unopened pocket-knife, the SR1 would be at the top of the list. That thing is a beast.

I just got a call from my dealer about payment for a knife I had pre ordered. We were shooting the breeze and the conversation got around to the HEST/F. He said nothing yet, but hang on... it won't be long. ;)

I made sure he had my payment info & told him to run it whenever he wanted, so as to avoid any delays once he got them. :thumbup:

Both of mine are already paid for weeks before they ships. In this case, I don't care! ;) And one of them I got while the 10% off everyting coupon code was active with the dealer so it's mine for $165 :D

And of course I'm still waiting on my #39 LE Sterile . . .

I just got a call from my dealer about payment for a knife I had pre ordered. We were shooting the breeze and the conversation got around to the HEST/F. He said nothing yet, but hang on... it won't be long. ;)

I made sure he had my payment info & told him to run it whenever he wanted, so as to avoid any delays once he got them. :thumbup:

Both of mine are already paid for weeks before they ships. In this case, I don't care! ;) And one of them I got while the 10% off everyting coupon code was active with the dealer so it's mine for $165 :D

And of course I'm still waiting on my #39 LE Sterile . . .
You did real good. :thumbup:
I know what you mean. I tried to pay for my two when I pre-ordered also.... but they wouldn't let me. .. :confused: .. ;)

And yes sir, I think the LE's are gonna be an extra added bonus. :cool:

Update; the knives are made. Gianni is packaging and will give me hard date for actual bill of lading as soon as he can. I have a Thuraya and all the mooryans will wonder why I keep dialing Italy :))

Update; the knives are made. Gianni is packaging and will give me hard date for actual bill of lading as soon as he can. I have a Thuraya and all the mooryans will wonder why I keep dialing Italy :))

I wonder if this statement is referring to the LE or the production version? :confused:

I wonder if this statement is referring to the LE or the production version? :confused:

Probably both. We've seen stacks and stacks of both during construction, so I'd bet they're shipping all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back