Hey ever had Inquiries on .......

Nick,
Ever tried a Recurved blade ? I have not seen much of your ealier work so I do not know if this has been done.. maybe like the woodsman type 7" - 10" blade but with a recurved blade with the new hatchet/Chef handle ? Something similar to the Becker Brute BK1 but with your handy work/touches....the BK1 is one of my favorite big blades and since it's no longer in production,looking for something similar...just a thought

Last edited:
I would be happy to fix you up with something like this. I have been reviewing your pics you sent me. Give me a few days to draw something up.

Thanks
Nick:)

Just something similar ,I love a long recurve for cutting under brush and chopping wood.... I have a few BK1 Brutes but they are getting harder to come by so why not see if my man Nick can make something similar.... do away with the hammer spot & swedge tip and would have a mean lil' chopper. O1 or A2 would be sweet .... Olive micarta...I can see it now ! :D;)

Man, that would be awesome. I would also like to see Nicks interpretation of the Brute.

I will be watching this thread.

I'll check this thread monday for any update,I will be out of pocket after 5pm today until monday...

I'll have something drawn up and posted today.

Here is what I drew up. It has a 8" cutting edge. 13 1/2" OAL
ATT00065.jpg

I like the design , I would also like it to have your spine jimping/grippers for a firesteel like most of the NWA's have.. Sheath ? Price point ? made from O-1 steel

The spine will indeed have the serrations. I am thinking this knife will run close to $350.00 with sheath and shipped. I can make it from either O-1 or
A-2 and up to 1/4" thick if needed. The sheath would be my standard pouch type, unless someone has an idea of another design.

I am in put me down for one.... Green micarta , Lefty sheath w/ dangler from O-1 ; 1/4" what kinda grind will be on it

Damn that is a must have! :eek::thumbup: Out of my range right now....but definitely high on the list.

Back