Hey ever had Inquiries on .......

The grind would be a flat grind all the way to the spine. Unless you have a differnt idea.

Nick:)

Nick

Did you ever gat a chance to make the recurve blade knife? If so do ypu have any pictures?

Thanks
Eddie

I made it a while back. I'm not sure if Tony still has it though. I didn't get a chance to take any pics:eek:

I'd Love to see that too. That might be on my wish list along with the Hunter/Skinner, Woodsman and Fillet knife

Just an update on everything, I had to sale almost all of my Custom & production knives this year due to water damage to my Home...
I was very sad to hafta let go of alot of Knives ...One day I'll replace them , home comes 1st. Still have pics on photobucket for you guys
DSCF1002-6.jpg

DSCF1003-6.jpg

Nick Builds Top Quality Blades and I still own 2 my Sierra scout & Fillet knife both get used and I won't part with them...The recurve was an Excellent knife and I still miss that one alot b/c it was a 1 of a kind (as far as I Remember/Know )

That really sucks about the water damage Tony, but yeah home stuff first for sure. Hope you can rebuild your collection again. That big recurve is sweet.

Sorry to hear this Tony. Just say when and we can rebuild it:D Seriously though, you did what you had to, and ya gotta take care of the family first:thumbup:

Back