By those who dare to face the tsimi
A perfectly edged Siren
Calling out to those who suffer
From the need and desire
Caused by the
Himalayan Imports Khukuri Virus!

Sis
10/21/01

I was inspired by the insanity! Thanks for recommending those threads Dave.

I'm already hooked... I just have no money. Besides I only get to use the Khukuri I have once a year.

Neither had I until Terry gave me one for building his web page and working on it till Sandi figured out how to do it. Now I just scan pics for them.

Cool, do you know the measurements? Weight length etc???
Have any idea of your next purchase? I am curious as to the extent of the HIKV that you possess. ;) :p

The overall length is 13" and it weighs a little under a pound. I have no idea... there are too many to choose from and too little cash to spend. And my parents aren't too fond of my fascination with knives.:D

I have many many knives...and my parents have no idea. I understand all too well. :D :D

You have no idea...well what is on your 'HI wish list'?

Researcher to work on a cure for the dreaded HIKV virus. Must be willing to risk exposure. Requires continous contact with drueling fanatics, including at lease one that lives in a cave somewhere in South Florida.

It is recomended that interested parties execute a detailed will, and turn over all assests over to a reliable third party, prior to submitting their application.

Well the first knife would probably be an HI M43(like the one seen on Terry's webpage).

Good call. I had a close encounter with a gigantic UBE last week. I almost bought it but I currenty am in debt and convinced myself that I didn't need it.;)

Yeah... I found that thread today while I was looking for the thread you recommended. :D

I'm okay with knives so far... but I have absolutely no will power when it comes to animals. :D

In my Apt. I have fish, a 10gal and a 5gal tank (HIKV has prevented me from completeing the 75gal in the kitchen that now holds geroceries), a poodle palmeranian mix that is Jason's, my room mate. And last year, when I sorta lived next door (a long story), I helped raise my neighbor's German Shepard/ Golden Retriever mix, still a pup.

At home in Dallas I have a totally black German Shepard and a Springer/Britney spaniel mix, but they are my parents.
I have had just about every pet you could think of when I was a kid.

I understand the soft-spot.:D

Back