Hikv

Originally posted by SamuraiDave
An HI balance? I have never heard of one of those...hmmm :confused:

Dave the 3rd and 4th ones down in the right side pic in the link below shows 2 H.I.Balance Models. They're about the same size as Sis's.:)

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173289

Dayum nice little khuks and of a size that I can hide in the right front pocket of my jeans. You're too dayumed skinny to get away with that however.:p ;) :D

Poetic, loves knives, loves animals, owns one HI khukuri... humm, methinks this poster doth seem a mite familiar...

Acid test: Furc?

Right now I have a German short-haired pointer that someone dumped at my house. The poor little girl had been starved and abused, so I took her in against my parents wishes. I also have 2 leopard geckos and a red-footed tortoise that I took it cause it needed a new home. I did have another dog, a husky/mutt that was dumped at my house as a puppy, but he took off to find a girlfriend since I had my female dog fixed, as well as a snake that mysteriously died. Oh and a baby starling as well.:D :D

Sorry about that, Sis. If you were who I thought you were, you'd have understood. "Furc" was a reference to another online community.

I missed that earlier post. So you have a dog, 2 geckos, a tortise.
We had my next door neighbor's hatchback tortise that we were taking care of while she was gone over the summer. It too mysteriously died.

Furc testing allows the tempering line to be exposed, so that you can see where the kamis did what they do.:)

Yep thats my current managerie.

Thanks for the further explanation Dave.

Originally posted by Sis

What does that mean Rust?

LMRRAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D
For a while there I thought maybe Rust thought you were Tsimi posing in another gender and was gonna join in the fun of bashing Tsimi.:eek: ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

And that's only 'cause Tsimi sometimes claims to only own one H.I.Khukuri.;) :rolleyes: :D

Maybe I should get more khukuris so that mistake wont be made anymore. :D

Originally posted by Yvsa

LMRRAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D
For a while there I thought maybe Rust thought you were Tsimi posing in another gender and was gonna join in the fun of bashing Tsimi.:eek: ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

Bash Tsimi? Why, I would never do such a thing to a gentleman and a scholar.

A cave in Florida, you say?

Be careful...I suffer from what some call the HIKV diet. It consists of a heavy consumption of Iron that results in loss of weight. ;)

Originally posted by Sis
Maybe I should get more khukuris so that mistake wont be made anymore. :D

Well it's always good to have an excuse to get more khuk's, but we all know Tsimi stretches things quite often and quite well and exagerates to the end of the galaxy!!!!;) :rolleyes: :D

But another gender might serve Tsimi well , but he couldn't maintain an alter ego for long before he gave himself away.
Now watch, we'll get another new female H.I.Forumite and I won't know whether to trust her or him or not.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Tsimi has too be pretty good, 'cause he's one o' them critters of the Dark!!!!
And yet he's been caught on film many times by some of the other guys here.:eek: ;)

Hey you should patent that idea, it would sure beat the slimfast diet. You could probably find women who would pay lots for the diet.:eek: :rolleyes:

Yvsa,
Jenn might be the one spoken of in the legends of the "Kami Scrolls", the one who will bring balance to the 'Kuorse'. We must consult the great Uncle Yoda.

Originally posted by SamuraiDave
We had my next door neighbor's hatchback tortise that we were taking care of while she was gone over the summer. It too mysteriously died.

Yea Right!! I bet ya'll had tortise soup for supper. Jennifer you better keep a close eye on this guy Tortle may make a good meal !!

geez... Dave I think people have pretty much decided you do have ulterior motives. Is the innocent boy act not working?;) :D

Back