Hikv

Yvsa,

"you know how often young college boys get a good homecooked meal.:)"

So do you mean that Taco Bell and a bottle of Stoli doesn't count?!?

:D:p :D :p :D

Speaking of college students... it might be smart to actually go study for my Russian exam tomorrow.:D

Originally posted by Matt H
Yvsa,

"you know how often young college boys get a good homecooked meal.:)"

So do you mean that Taco Bell and a bottle of Stoli doesn't count?!?

:D:p :D :p :D

Depends on how you define count.:p ;) :D

I hear ya Yvsa... My parents told me I couldnt take aikido, couldnt have any knives, and always tell me I cant have anymore animals. You'd think they would learn by now.:D :D

My parents are okay with tools... as long as I actually do work with them:rolleyes:

I have plenty of car tools...I need more wood working tools.
I have my grandfathers and my fathers tools to work on cars, and with the exception of a engine stand we have it all. Of course it is all in Dallas, so I gotta make it 100 miles north before I can do anything major.:D

I use my dads tools mostly... he's pretty much got 2 of everything :rolleyes:
I hate working on my car though... I recently had to take the heater coil out and its conveniently located under the dash on the passenger side. I felt like a contortionist trying to get underthere, not a very good one at that:D :D

Oh, :(
At least you like Khukris and you take a Japanese martial art which involves some sword work (Katanas). Those are already bent or folded as is. ;) So I guess through deductive reasoning HI style that makes up for your ability or non-ability or inability to contort youself...I guess...:confused: :p

I am reading that post and am amaized at how I got there...wow...there must be something wrong with me. :confused:

Wait a minute...there is something wrong with me...HIKV...oh yeah.:) :cool:

Now the question...Is she implieing "the best of us" include herself too? Or is she saying that she does not have HIKV?

Master Yvsa,
We may have a powerful Kukhri Kight in its making.;)

I feel like I'm eavesdropping.;) :D ;)

let us know when yall set the date.:D :D :D :D

Mott,

I think the plan right now it to make a road trip to Nevada for a HI shotgun wedding and have Uncle Bill be the Best Man/Witness.:rolleyes: ;) :p ;)

which model khuk does the bride and groom want for the wedding gifts?

P.S. register with Uncle Bill:D

Back