Horton Knives,,Presents..CLUB Platinum 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hortonknives15008.jpg

hortonknives15009.jpg

Nice work J! :thumbup::thumbup:

Off to work!
Yesterday at den #2, 5 Timbers, 3 yellow and 2 black and one copperhead. The 5 timbers were pregnant. :)

Well Fug ,, I have some bad news,, the necker due to is skeletonized handle doesn't make a good chopper,, I was giving the spider grind the business,, was doin the flex test push cutting and twisting the blade out sideways,, and woopin the hell out of the bastard,, the frame snapped,, in the very thin portion behing the plunge,, I ground it even thinner trying to make the scales feel good to me,, its still very usable but can't be sold.. Sorry homie,, I will have to make you another one,, shit happens,,

The necker was not designed for scales, I went too thin,, trying to make my finger sit in the groove,, due to the increased widith of the handle,, the weakest point on the blade where the skeleton handle meets that skinny curve, plus a total ass woopin, just didn't work out today.. But when you test knives like I do,, this shit does happen,, better to me than you,,

It would still make a good user for Greg. The only gators he would use it on would be old Izod polos.:D That and the vicious yarn, he needs a manly crocheting knife.:D

If some one comes out today we will video the snapping,, the top bar is all that is holding her,, great edc,, not a good chopper,, too much skeleton,, will fix that in the next batch,, so they can accept scales,, no biggie,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back