Horton Knives,,Presents..CLUB Platinum 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would still make a good user for Greg. The only gators he would use it on would be old Izod polos.:D That and the vicious yarn, he needs a manly crocheting knife.:D

I could use it to stir my Appletinis.:D

Sorry to see that Jeremy, she was a dandy for sure... on to the next one.:thumbup:

Well that sucks,but
thats why I buy a Horton.
You test them before you ship um!
Will it still open boxes and cut rope?

(I AM crushed!)

In a minute it won't, I'm actually scared to try and break it,, but I can show the stregnth of the spider grind

Got some video for later ,, looks like the Ti scales are working like a splint,, making her very very strong laterally

She is still a great blade but I couldn't take the risk of her letting go when you needed her, or injuring any of my friends,, you know..

Oh I'm working on peppers fat ass saber camp,, now.. The neckers heat treat and edge are fuckin awesome,, I just did something to mod the design,, now I know,,, and Knowing is half the battle,,,!!!

It never fails, every Ganzaaa Busse has someone has to bitch about something. I find it very amusing.:D Does that make me a sick person?:confused:

Horton will you hold a ganzaa? So I can bitch incessantly when there is a false go or I don't get the knife I want? I need to piss and moan about something.:p

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EF484BsW48Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EF484BsW48Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

There is a crack running sideways,, through the finger groove of the blade,,

She was finished too,, oh well

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzguanBn.jpg

The neckers heat treat and edge are fuckin awesome,,

I dont know shit about heat treating or anything,but
looking at that top picture,the bottom blank,
there looks like 2 different colors.
Thats not from the heat treating is it?
What Im getting at is it looks like the crack
in the bottom picture is right where the light
and dark areas of that bottom blank meet.
Could it be maybe like a quench line where it broke?
I dont understand why the thinner grind (chisel grind)
of that blade would have anything to do with it breaking in the handle part?
Im just one of those people who has to know why shit doesnt work or breaks.
Kick me in the ass and tell me to fuck off if you dont wanna hear it,
I'll understand. :D

That looks like surface rust, Fugman.

I think I did pretty good. They have more applicants to interview though... What has been going on in here today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back