Horton Knives, Presents.. Club Platinum III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy got something coming from Cali with Horton bloodlines. Hooked up with Ban today and he is dusting off a Fattie BT4 you cut for him. Hollow Grind with stupid sharp convex.:thumbup:

My A2. Gave him those blanks,, Heat treated them too homie,, thje real deal,, legit,,

Nope, just bleed red and black
Welcome,woof woof

IMG_0876.jpg

Thanks man, you make some badass blades
hope to get my hands on one if I can figure out
how you go about that

Jeremy, when are you planning on coming into town? Just to warn/inform you, the Chicago show is Much smaller than Blade. The show is Friday and Saturday.

OOPS
sorry for the duplicate
Thanks for the welcome
GOOOOOOOOOODOGS!!!!! SICK EM'

Thanks man, you make some badass blades
hope to get my hands on one if I can figure out
how you go about that

Read the stickys. Find a model you like. COMMUNICATE your desires to Jeremy the Grinder and he will either put you on a list or tell you to wait for a special release announcement. These grind monkeys change their marketing tactics about as often as some of us change underwear. Have a thick skin and you will fit in. :thumbup:

hey there gheys. sorry about my earlier rant, but sometimes I get sick of defending an entire profession against Monday morning quarterbacks. I know thousands of Police Officers from all over the country and I've never met one that did not earn and deserve their appointment as an Officer. Sure some make mistakes(we are human, not robots that get plugged in at the end of a shift), but I've never met one whose heart was not in the right place. Don't take this as me saying that all Officers are Saints. There are bad apples in every profession, but those are the exception, not the rule. All is forgiven, but please be part of the solution and not the problem. Understand that we are humans and our number one priority is that us and our fellow Officers go home at the end of the shift. We have good days and bad days. We have money problems. We have family problems. We put our pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else. We are ordinary folks, that blend right in when the uniform comes of. We don't have the easiest or highest paying job, but we do it because it's a calling. All we ask is for the same courtesy and slack that Bob the banker gets. Oh and Koug, if you get outta pocket like that again, I'll kick you in the nuts.......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back