Horton Knives, Presents.. Club Platinum III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a strange forum, but I find my self drawn here again and again.
I am waiting for a show closer to MA. Hope everyone has a great weekend (finally a saturday without rain up here in the east) trees to climb money to make. Gotta pay for that camp when it's ready!

This is a strange forum, but I find my self drawn here again and again.

Hahaha
:thumbup:

I think modern medicine can help you!
They have pills for everything these days.
Till your cured,jump in when you get a chance.
always nice to hear a fresh voice.
Shadowknicosa it aint.

F-15s again this comming Tuesday! Supposed to rain this weekend, hopefully it will clear out the haze for better pics.

If large isn't a knife fag, he will be soon. :p

horton is a....
pc72120butt20pirate.gif

Morning K, or should I say good afternoon.

Can't wait until I get my TS-1. Nice pics.

Morning B!

Momma has been nagging for 1.5 hours already to get up... ARGH! Oh well, since it is past noon, I guess it's ok to get up:p You're gonna love it! Did you get the fatty with gimp grooved and red G10?

Morning B!

Momma has been nagging for 1.5 hours already to get up... ARGH! Oh well, since it is past noon, I guess it's ok to get up:p You're gonna love it! Did you get the fatty with gimp grooved and red G10?

Yeah, fat S7, thumb groves, and Black and red g10.:thumbup: Chuddy is working on the sheath for it and my chopper. It may be done this weekend.:D

Mine is S7 too. I have to go out and thump on it a bit to see how it holds up... Guessing you're excited, eh? :D

Yep,,I'm gonna work on some blades today.. And when I get home I will jump on puter and make a new club,,, CLUB IV. Hell I may jump on this am and start a shirt thread. And ship some this am,, I have to go to the post office at 930 anyway., I'm gettin dressed. In a min,, look out for pms,, or emails,, commin,, I'm goin through the shirt thread in order,,

Hi-Ho. Off to work.
If you see a cop today...buy him, or her, a donut. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back