How many Emersons do you own?

I will always have these 3.
I have been considering an A-100.
You are welcome.

Have 2. Just got a Commander and liking it alot. It's date is 1999. I think i might try to trade it for a CQC-13 or Patriot. Like the blade shape little better. Awesome knife though.

I'm at three myself and I really do like that A 100 too. I have been contemplating a Protech Emerson 7 auto. They look really cool and I heard that particular knife will be shown on the new season of Sons of Anarchy (one of my all time favorite shows by the way). It'll probably be nothing at all but a quick little clip.

I'm just thinking I'll regret not getting a full Emerson 7. It's not like I'm really into autos anyway. I'll make up my mind soon enough.

Holy Cow Gooeytek! And Sig, very cool.

Here is my three:
2zr0ves.jpg

I had like 10, but i am condensing my collection in knives in general, i have like 5 Emerson's right now, but it will probably go down to just one, then i will get one other i really want when i can but that will likely be it...at least for a good while.

I do love Emerson's though some of the best knives I've had.

Have 2. Just got a Commander and liking it alot. It's date is 1999. I think i might try to trade it for a CQC-13 or Patriot. Like the blade shape little better. Awesome knife though.
99 commanders are highly regarded and sought after so you may want to reconsider not trading it. At least I wouldn't.

The CULT of Emerson. :D
newknif- I'd try a Protech CQC7. I have one and just love it. All Black and a PS blade. I don't carry it but it's a keeper.

I just recently sold my four Emerson's with bt blades and began rebuying mini versions with sf blades. That leaves me with:
1 a horseman, I love this one. Had a full size 8 and didn't care for it at all, but the horseman is one of my all time favorite knives.
2. A full size 7. Have had three of these now, but sf plain edge is my favorite combo by far.
3: mini a100. Had the full size and still want it but wanted to try this one as their discontinued and people seem to love them. I can see why now.

Still want a full size a100 and a mini commander but I'm content at the moment

That ghost jade Commander is really nice. I love it. It was done very well too.

Thanks, it's got Pete Grey Titanium Monster Thumb disc and deep carry pocket clip, Steve (Boomer52) on this forum made the Anso pattern scales in the Ghost Jade G10, and I polished the hardware.

Last edited:
99 commanders are highly regarded and sought after so you may want to reconsider not trading it. At least I wouldn't.

I agree 100%. I am not in love with the Commander like a lot of posters, and have sold every one I had (I had every size including the UBR), but if I had a 99 I would hang on to it for sure.

~John

You can get clips like that from usaknifemaker. If you wave your Emersons though, no bueno.

I still have my original Commander and CQC-7BW that I purchased new in 2006. Took them for repair and service to Emerson Knives in Harbor City, CA on Friday. I should have them back by August 22nd.

While there I purchased one of the limited edition Zealot folders with two-tone stonewashed/satin blade (Serial# 0050).

I also have an A-100-SF Stonewashed and a Mini M-A-100-BT. Last one is the original EDC-1 multi-tool made by Multitasker Tools.

I have several other folders with licensed Emerson Wave opening from Fox Knives (Col. Moschin & Karambit) and Southern Grind (Bad Monkey).

Looking forward to getting the ZT/Emerson 0620CF with a two-tone stonewashed/satin blade of M390, CF scale on one side and titanium frame lock on the other side.

Last edited:
Back