• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge Knife Collection Sale!, 63 knives- Customs, GEC, CASE, CANAL, Northwoods...

I'll take #47 "1 dot 1979 Case 62032 Jack knife" if it's still available.

I will take #52. 1988 Winchester Black Box large Moose 2913 1/2. Clip and spear blades. 1095 steel. NIB. -$75

Email sent!

Payment sent! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Wow! What a day. Thanks to everyone for their patience. I have updated the sale and marked sold knives. All other knives are still for sale. I had over 30 knives to package up and missed the closing of the post office. I will ship all current sold knives after work tomorrow. I have over 70 knives for sale so if you need a tracking # please email me with your name and I'll get it for you. My PM box has been filling up fast. If you don't absolutely need a tracking number and are willing to wait a few days till the knife arrives, I would appreciate it. Check my feedback, I'm a trustworthy seller. It will really save me some time if I don't have to make 70 emails for tracking. I apologize, this large sale was a bit overwhelming.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt, thanks for keeping us up to date. I'm sure selling so many at once can be overwhelming.

Hello, I posted yesterday about #26 and sent an email. I didn't get a reply and now it is marked "SPF". If you are counting this as sold to me, please let me know where to send paypal. I reread the post and your profile and I don't see it. Sorry if I just missed it. If gone to someone else, no worries. Please advise.

Hello, I posted yesterday about #26 and sent an email. I didn't get a reply and now it is marked "SPF". If you are counting this as sold to me, please let me know where to send paypal. I reread the post and your profile and I don't see it. Sorry if I just missed it. If gone to someone else, no worries. Please advise.

Victory357,

Yes this knife is reserved for you. I'm not able to email you. Please email me and I'll give you my PayPal info. Thanks

37. Amber Bone Texas Jack CV - $39> $29
40. Bone Stag Medium Stockman CV $42> $35

I'll take these. PM sent
Charles

I will take #53. 1990 Case Classic Moose 62075 sp. Rogers Brown Bone scales. 1095 steel. Clip and spey blades. NIB w certificate -$105> $95

Email sent

Last edited:
Just an update, all knives that were purchases before today at 4:30 were shipped priority mail. I will be making another stop at the PO tomorrow afternoon. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Victory357, PayPal info sent to your email. If you didn't get it, just send payment to ucla94 at mac dot com Thanks

Back