• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge Knife Collection Sale!, 63 knives- Customs, GEC, CASE, CANAL, Northwoods...

I will take this one - 46. 7 dot 1973 Case 6392 Stockman. Never used. No box. Nickle silver pins and liners. Sheepfoot blade has pepper spot or two. Some blade rub as found on most stockman. Blades centered. $58
Thanks

I'll take 18. AAPK 2010 Forum Knife, Trapper #488210 Ram Horn - $95> $75> $65
If it is gone, I'll take 17 instead.
thanks.
Sonnydaze

PM sent on #21. Revised - PM sent on #22.

Payment sent for #22. Thanks Matt!

Last edited:
I'll take
38. Amber Bone Large Stockman CV - $45> $39> $35>$31
39. Bone Stag Large Stockman CV - $45> $39> $35> $31

If they are still available.

MTBlair

I'm like a kid in a candy store and that CSC Moonpie is just too much to pass up. I'll take it too.

Price Drop! Still have some great knives at low prices. Some custom knives at production prices.

Price Drop on the last 10 knives.

- GEC Ebony Harness Jack - $95
-GEC Red Jig Bone Harness Jack - $95
-Northwoods stag large stockman - $95
-Northwoods Ebony Railsplitter Moose - $95
-Case/Tony Nose Millennium Trapper - sold
-Case 1976 Sod buster - $35
- Custom Tim Britton 2 blade snakewwod jack - $165
- Custom Joe Allen ivory large saddlehorn - $325
-Custom Joe Allen Large stag Coke bottle Jack ' $325
-Custom Joe Allen 4" stag back pocket - $230

Let's get these sold. Awesome knives!

Last edited:
You have finally diminished my willpower. I'll take the Case/Bose Millennium Trapper if it is available.

Gah, I'll take the Allen Backpocket - PM sent/replied. :)

Edit: Funds sent!

Last edited:
"If you don't absolutely need a tracking number and are willing to wait a few days till the knife arrives, I would appreciate it. Check my feedback, I'm a trustworthy seller."

Both of mine arrived just fine, thank you, Matt. The packaging was excellent. No tracking number was needed nor requested. I figured you had enough work to do, just to get them packaged and into the mail.
Don

"If you don't absolutely need a tracking number and are willing to wait a few days till the knife arrives, I would appreciate it. Check my feedback, I'm a trustworthy seller."

Both of mine arrived just fine, thank you. No tracking number was needed nor requested. I figured you had enough work to do, just to get them packaged and into the mail.
Don

Mine as well. No problems at all. In fact, it arrived much faster than I was expecting!

I'll echo that. Both of my knives came out quick and nice. The only problem I had and this is no reflection on Matt was that the shield on one of my knives popped off. A few tiny dabs of glue and good as new.

Back